Who’s winning the portal? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who’s winning the portal?

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Is that what they are basing this off of? I thought it was just incoming players.

edit--if we wanna do "who's losing the portal?" it's gotta be Oregon St. by a landslide
Arkansas’s right there too. Brutal off-season for Neighbors, losing 4 double digit scorers to the portal. Likely will be a bottom dweller in the SEC this upcoming year.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

UCLA and Oklahoma should be on here too. Kind of a bummer though to see all of the talent consolidated in the SEC and Big Ten. I hope the ACC and Big 12 can stay relevant in the national picture long term. UCONN too once Geno retires. Having talent spread across the country is good for the sport.

Reaction Score
Arkansas’s right there too. Brutal off-season for Neighbors, losing 4 double digit scorers to the portal. Likely will be a bottom dweller in the SEC this upcoming year.
His job is starting to look vulnerable, which is something I never thought I would say about Neighbors. I would probably put him #2 on the most likely fired SEC coach list at the end of next season. With that said, I doubt anyone but Pingeton is fired after next season, though I wouldn't be surprised if there was an out-of-left-field firing of someone like Joni Taylor. Neighbors will probably get one more year to turn it around due to his prior history.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom