Who’s going to lead the team in scoring this year and who will be the best pure shooter? | The Boneyard

Who’s going to lead the team in scoring this year and who will be the best pure shooter?

Reaction Score
Yeah this actually seems like one of the more straightforward answers to both. Cole is gonna lead the team in scoring. And there may be questions of how many 3's Polley takes/minutes he plays, but he'll be the best shooter

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Cole will lead team in scoring. I would wager he is the leading scorer in less than 1/2 the games but he is going to get 30 mpg and be the most certain to score double digits every game.

Ideally Cole would be a 3rd or 4th leading scorer on a loaded team but I don't see anyone other than him threatening 16 ppg. Sanogo and others will have their moments but foul trouble and bad match ups will give him some individual games with real stinkers for numbers- think 14 minutes, 5 points, 3 rebounds, 4-5 fouls.

Best shooter? By percentage gotta go with Polley. I think he'll be 42% or better. Wouldn't be surprised if he's up around 45%-46%. Either Polley or Cole will lead the team in 3 point shots made.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom