Which One of You Was It? | The Boneyard

Which One of You Was It?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Just walked by a group of guys at Silvas daycare playing corn hole. Said hey guys whats going on, and guy probably in his 50s just goes "hey look at this" and shows me his nasty beer gut then does the truffle shuffle. This kind of behavior means he must be a boneyarder...so which one of you was it?

Reaction Score
Just walked by a group of guys at Silvas daycare playing corn hole. Said hey guys whats going on, and guy probably in his 50s just goes "hey look at this" and shows me his nasty beer gut then does the truffle shuffle. This kind of behavior means he must be a boneyarder...so which one of you was it?

Not I...since I don't have a beer gut, in a swimsuit and on my boat with my wife and kids.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
It was absolutely huskydogart.

Reaction Score
It was absolutely huskydogart.

Yes, I invented a time machine and it transported me to Connecticut... no, I transported myself to before UConn hired Jeff Hathaway and told them about a guy in ALABAMA named Dave Benedict and they should hire him and then told them to sign Randy to a 25 year contract..but they didn't listen to me....:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom