Which One Of Our Guards Will Be The Next To Do This? | The Boneyard

Which One Of Our Guards Will Be The Next To Do This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
I don't think we will see that move by any of our guards anytime soon. A couple of things to note. That move was made by an Exceptional talent in the paint. Creating a wide open and unchallenged layup. Not many of our players have the speed , talent , and ball-handling skills to pull it off. Maybe 'Danger' in a year or 2.....Maybe.

I don't remember the defender but whomever it was really got BURNED.

Reaction Score
Tina Roy. She had to just be going, " Whaa? Seriously??"

Good call Java on Stewie playing for the rebound...

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I'm with A'ja on this one. She knew there was no chance Mo was going to miss that shot so why waste her energy going after a rebound. :)
I guess that's one of the differences between a Geno trained team and the competition. You don't take any plays off and anticipate the unexpected!!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

Tina Roy... who, since childhood, was probably never the quickest girl on the court and probably our weakest defender at SC the past few years.. I remember watching that game and seeing that mismatch take shape and thinking "poor Tina Roy.. she has no chance".

Poor girl.. she's probably still waiting for Moriah's dust to settle.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I guess that's one of the differences between a Geno trained team and the competition. You don't take any plays off and anticipate the unexpected!!
Stewart had the advantage - she knew what Moriah was doing, while A'ja was just stunned.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
There was I think an even better one, certainly one of equal quality I think in the game a year earlier - with Moriah coming in from the wing rather than straight on.

Boy, am I going to miss that young lady on this year's team - she was just so much fun to watch.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't think we will see that move by any of our guards anytime soon. A couple of things to note. That move was made by an Exceptional talent in the paint. Creating a wide open and unchallenged layup. Not many of our players have the speed , talent , and ball-handling skills to pull it off. Maybe 'Danger' in a year or 2.....Maybe.

You may lose money on that bet. Yes, Div. I is a step up and then some, but CD is an exceptional talent with great foot work and ball handling skills. She'll settle in and you'll start to see moves that will be wow moments I'm thinking.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Stewart had the advantage - she knew what Moriah was doing, while A'ja was just stunned.
Also it was part of Stewie's DNA to follow in for the rebound. And years of hearing Geno's voice in her head saying "What the hell are you doing? Never assume a basket." But yeah, A'ja's eyes crossed. I've never quite seen that stop and go move from another player, so I don't think Danger has that particular move in her arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom