Which game to go to?? | The Boneyard

Which game to go to??

Reaction Score
Tennessee or Oregon?? 2 different venues. 2 different teams. Which game would you go to?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Heresy to be sure but seeing Ionescu is a no brainer.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Oregon - becuz

Sabrina

It’s at Gampel, the better venue

A potential Final Four matchup

Sabrina

Hebard, Sabally

Gold medal teammates competing against each other

Outside chance Oregon cheerleaders will show up

Did I mention Sabrina?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Oregon - becuz

Sabrina

It’s at Gampel, the better venue

A potential Final Four matchup

Sabrina

Hebard, SaballyX2

Gold medal teammates competing against each other

Outside chance Oregon cheerleaders will show up

Did I mention Sabrina?
Saballyx2?? Yeah, watching Satou Sabally's younger sister Nyara sit on the bench (tore ACL again, will miss another year) is something to witness live.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yeah, the younger Sabally will miss the season again. That may hurt their chances. Best wishes to her!

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Tennessee. It's a win - win. UConn wins & Tenn loses. It just doesn't get better than that. I know, it's not the same as in years past. But, it's still UT.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Tennessee. It's a win - win. UConn wins & Tenn loses. It just doesn't get better than that. I know, it's not the same as in years past. But, it's still UT.

Without Warlick on the sidelines, not the same.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score

You're right - it won't be the same. It's quite possible that the Lady Vols will play up to their potential, and maybe beyond, and there's no "guarantee" of a Husky win.

It's a tough choice - I think Oregon would be the better game in terms of pure basketball skills being on display, but I think history triumphs and I would opt for the UT game.

Reaction Score
No Holly? Dang, there goes the entire coaching ability rolled into one. Poor Kellie Jolly, stepping into such tiny shoes, she'll certainly have foot problem in walking, unlike the lady she followed who usually extracted hers from under her tongue.

Reaction Score
My dislike of UTenn these past few years was Holly she took a top team and dishonored it. I always enjoyed beating a GOOD to excellent UTenn team, Holly couldn't put one on the floor. The UTenn fans are rowdy and vocal--ok, I can take that. Away from the court they are the nicest people.
I wasn't one that enjoy NOT playing Utenn, except for Holly. If these games live up to 1/4th the hype I'll love them.

Reaction Score
I think Tennessee is a pretty sure victory, Oregon maybe not. So if you want to see UConn win, Tennessee, if you want to see a competitive game, Oregon.
You implication seems to be: Oregon shall beat Uconn! Remember this is a Uconn WBB site.

Reaction Score
You implication seems to be: Oregon shall beat Uconn! Remember this is a Uconn WBB site.
What? I don't take the words "competitive game" to mean or imply an Oregon win over UCONN. I take "competitive game" to mean a close, contentious, scrappy game that could go either way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom