Which Asst Coach(es) Has TX? | The Boneyard

Which Asst Coach(es) Has TX?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Whomever has Texas has done a very good job in this time of Corona identifying and closing in on recruits. Given UConn's abysmal record the past decade, uncertainty of future success as an independent and an unchecked virus going around the country, pulling these Texas kids up to CT via video is impressive.

Reaction Score
Whomever has Texas has done a very good job in this time of Corona identifying and closing in on recruits. Given UConn's abysmal record the past decade, uncertainty of future success as an independent and an unchecked virus going around the country, pulling these Texas kids up to CT via video is impressive.
Corey is primary...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Thanks for the info. I remembered seeing some older stuff (Old, like 2019) with Corey going to Texas but wasn't sure if he was the only one who had that territory.

If he keeps recruiting well and those recruits turn in to players he's going to have to go to the courts to get legally emancipated from his surname so he can get a raise.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Couple of things. Corey is becoming the top recruiter. Also, wonder if some of the unannounced games are in Texas. If not, I don’t get the attraction to UConn other than these are high academic achievers and UConn offers a high quality education.

Reaction Score
Two Edsalls going in opposite directions. Even if Randy is kept on another year (I just threw up in my mouth a little) I can see Corey getting some better job offers and leaving.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Two Edsalls going in opposite directions. Even if Randy is kept on another year (I just threw up in my mouth a little) I can see Corey getting some better job offers and leaving.

First to jump on Corey needs to leave to improve his resume and then come back to become HC at UConn.

Which, by the way, he should be looking to move on anyways. He's been doing a good job over the past few summers networking with NFL teams/camps as well.

Reaction Score
First to jump on Corey needs to leave to improve his resume and then come back to become HC at UConn.

Which, by the way, he should be looking to move on anyways. He's been doing a good job over the past few summers networking with NFL teams/camps as well.

Watching recruiting it is a testament to Coreys ability. He has built relationships with high schools in Texas and now it is starting to pay off. Shocked he is getting recruits out there, he is doing a great job.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Rick Dalton.
1590001707927.jpeg

Reaction Score
Watching recruiting it is a testament to Coreys ability. He has built relationships with high schools in Texas and now it is starting to pay off. Shocked he is getting recruits out there, he is doing a great job.
Hats off workin a grade A pool of talent. Young guy gettin after it.

Reaction Score
The Edsall family might just pull this off. Hopefully, Corey is telling his dad to play some offense. Honestly, I’d harass the crap out out of my dad if he was like Randy and coaching UConn. Corey has to bust Pop’s balls now and again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom