• UCLA

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Ohio St

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 28 40.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I’m going chalk all the way this tourney and they all get eliminated by their one seeds in the elite eight

Reaction Score
Stanford gets NorfSt => ISU/Md ==> NCSt/Tenn/GB/Chatt @ Portland
UCLA gets CalBap => Crei/UNLV==> LSU/Lou/MTSU/Rice @ Albany
OhioSt gets Maine => Duke/Rich ==> UConn/Syr/Aub/Ariz/JaxSt @ Portland
NDame gets Kent => Miss/Marq ==> OreSt/Nebr/TAMU/EWU @ Albany

Reaction Score
Right now, this seems like a layup choice. Notre Dame lacks depth and a stout front line player. I root for Coach Ivey, but have to call it as it appears to the naked eye.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I could see all of these squads losing in the Sweet 16. I don't love the matchups for any of them:

NC State has fast guards that could give Stanford trouble, plus a couple of big posts that should make life difficult for Brink/Iriafen.

UCLA likely faces LSU in the Sweet 16 and they're playing their best basketball of the year.

Ohio State has zero size inside to compete with Edwards who has been great all year. UCONN also starts 3 PGs to combat the press vs. just relying on Muhl a year ago.

Oregon State has size that could make things tough for Notre Dame, especially with Watson out.

Reaction Score
I picked Notre Dame falling first followed by Ohio State, Stanford, and UCLA being the last one to fall.

Reaction Score
I cannot foresee any of those teams losing in the first round but I could see a few in the round of 32 with the most likely being Ole Miss over Notre Dame. IMO UCLA seems the least likely to lose in the first two rounds, followed by Stanford.

I think Notre Dame has a high probability of losing to Ole Miss in the round of 32, so that's why I chose them. I think Coach Yo's defense will make it an ugly, low-scoring game that comes down to the wire. Ole Miss also has a couple of guards that could be a defensive nightmare to Hidalgo and Citron.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom