Which 2 Boneyard members were at the Super Bowl? | The Boneyard

Which 2 Boneyard members were at the Super Bowl?

Reaction Score
Super Bowl 51.jpg
View attachment 19565

temery

What?
Reaction Score
They probably bought tickets befor the price was inflated.

Why is everyone wearing a lanyard? VIP section?

Reaction Score
They probably bought tickets befor the price was inflated.

Why is everyone wearing a lanyard? VIP section?

Not VIP ... but very good seats. I'm pretty sure every single fan needs to wear the lanyard.

Check out the interactive Gigapixel photo for yourself!

Super Bowl LI Gigapixel

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Tickets for big games are usually oversized and are collectable. Many people use the lanyards to keep the thing from folding over. Many times the ticket is plastic or comes with a clear holder. Rose bowl tickets are usually like this. One year the Orange bowl ticket was a shaped like the trophy full of oranges. That one came with a plastic sleeve, also shaped like a bowl of oranges.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Tickets for big games are usually oversized and are collectable. Many people use the lanyards to keep the thing from folding over. Many times the ticket is plastic or comes with a clear holder. Rose bowl tickets are usually like this. One year the Orange bowl ticket was a shaped like the trophy full of oranges. That one came with a plastic sleeve, also shaped like a bowl of oranges.
My
Not VIP .. but very good seats. I'm pretty sure every single fan needs to wear the lanyard.

Check out the interactive Gigapixel photo for yourself!

Super Bowl LI Gigapixel
holy crap!. Better not pick up the newspaper in my drawers manana

Reaction Score
I'm not in the photo. I see the others in my group. Must have been getting food.

Reaction Score
Tickets for big games are usually oversized and are collectable. Many people use the lanyards to keep the thing from folding over. Many times the ticket is plastic or comes with a clear holder. Rose bowl tickets are usually like this.
... same reason Final Four tickets often come in such lanyards (word for the day)

Reaction Score

Super Bowl 51 LI Patriots Vs. Falcon Ticket Stub - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! | eBay

This is why people protect them. Aftermarket for SB tickets is pretty good. And even if you don't sell them, you can frame them with other collectibles.

Reaction Score
It's not that good. For Super Bowl 51 tickets right now, the market is good, between 150-200, approximately. Older ones do not sell for anywhere as much. Sports memorabilia is catching on, though. Especially game used items. Such as Tom Brady's missing jersey. (Had to be the equipment manager.)

Should be selling two Patriots jerseys I had at Mile High Card Co auction starting on February 20th, I believe. One from 1990 and one from the late 70s (college Hall of Famer). Also three older Cardinals jerseys (from the 50s, 60s and 70s). Check their site out.

MHCC Vintage sports cards, autographs and memorabilia

Don't know when the catalogue will be listed but I'd keep an eye out, if interested. Will be very soon.

Reaction Score
At the Maxim party, the bids for a signed Brady jersey were north of $5k the last I saw. Although with the money people were throwing around there I'm not sure that's market.

#humblebrag (for whaler11)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom