Where's Waldo? Where's Geno? Recruiting! | The Boneyard

Where's Waldo? Where's Geno? Recruiting!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I don't care about Waldo but my ears perked up listening to Mike and Mike early Tuesday morning.
They said that Rebecca was going to be on but Geno wouldn't due to traveling.
I immediately thought that he might be headed to the Tex-Arkana area. Check in with
Collier The Younger...Lexi Gordon....and hopefully with Chrystin Williams the super scoring point from Arkansas. Carl Adamec in Tuesday's JI says that he did in fact go to see Williams play....yes!

Hmm....are we recruiting any other guard from 2018? Even though it would be a small class a Collier/Williams duo from 2018 would be a great class all by themselves. Remember that last year Lexi and Chrystin were in Storrs on their own dime at some point.

Don't know if Charli and/or Lexi got a peek at Geno while he has in the area. Hey....head straight to New Orleans...get there early for our Saturday Tulane game....take his golf clubs...play a round at some posh club....buy a dozen or beignets for the team for a treat. If we reach 200 in a row....they get another beignet.

Reaction Score
I read somewhere that he was headed to Florida to see a recruit. Can't remember the name. I'm sure someone on the BY knows.

Reaction Score
IMO Café Dumond Beignets and Coffee are OVERRATED!:(

Of course its just my thoughts. I had higher expectations based on all the hype.

Reaction Score
Great news!!! Coach Geno is working on the 2018 class already, after a stellar 2017 class!!! So Coach Geno is bringing in more sand because the ocean water keeps coming!!!

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
It is insane to think that we are so blessed to have a Collier/Williams tandem currently....how awesome to add another, dynamic Collier/Williams duo in Charli and Chrystin. If Williams should sign it would be a rather odd coincidence but one I'd love to see played out on the court!

Reaction Score
IMO Café Dumond Beignets and Coffee are OVERRATED!:(

Of course its just my thoughts. I had higher expectations based on all the hype.
I think the big New Orleans blast will be after the game Sat. I mean, New Orleans is mighty fine for celebrating anything.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I read somewhere that he was headed to Florida to see a recruit. Can't remember the name. I'm sure someone on the BY knows.
Only name I've heard about from FL (for 2018, 2019 or 2020) so far is Yazmeen Chang, PG, 2019. I don't know how much interest is there though.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hmm...are we recruiting any other guard from 2018?
We were at one time looking at Scott-Grayson and Jordan Nixon (NY), but I haven't heard anything about them in quite awhile. Don't really know of any other guards recently though besides Williams from 2018.

We did bring in 2 guards and 2 wings in 2017 though, so probably not looking at a lot of guards from 2018. There are a few that have been mentioned from 2019 (Peoples, Cooke, Taylor, Chang). Probably be awhile before we know of any real interest (either way).

Reaction Score
One Pg from 2019 who I know Geno likes is Chole Chapman out of Maryland she is the #1 Pg in her class according to Olson from EspnW. I do also know CD has been to most of Taylor's AAU games and a HS game, Not sure how high the interest is for Chang but I do know there is interest.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
It is insane to think that we are so blessed to have a Collier/Williams tandem currently...how awesome to add another, dynamic Collier/Williams duo in Charli and Chrystin. If Williams should sign it would be a rather odd coincidence but one I'd love to see played out on the court!

Quite a coincidence!

On a par, or possibly better, coincidence than Husky classmates Donny Marshall and Donyell Marshall.

Marshall.jpg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Only name I've heard about from FL (for 2018, 2019 or 2020) so far is Yazmeen Chang, PG, 2019. I don't know how much interest is there though.

Chang, incidentally, has had 30 and 36 point games in the last week.

Reaction Score
I think the big New Orleans blast will be after the game Sat. I mean, New Orleans is mighty fine for celebrating anything.
Norlins--is a great place to eat---I agree with the Coffee and thing--it got publicized and now is a tourist attraction- --better places, better food to eat in Nor lins.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
For future reference: Christyn Williams. ;)

I knew there was a "Y" in there somewhere...had a 50/50 shot I guess.

However, once a lesson taught by Kib always a lesson learned and remembered :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom