Where we stand today | The Boneyard

Where we stand today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
New New New Big East. I don't like it. You don't like. The Admins don't like it. No one likes it. How are we going to change this? Win. The longer we stick around this conference, i think it is safe to assume the more we press our backs up against a wall and the big 4 and ACC teams will start to distance themselves. The window WILL open again, but no one knows for how much longer. Whether its PP or someone else next season, it starts Saturday. Every week is a chance to change the public's perception of this team. We have the resources, the fan support, and the facility to compete with anyone in the next two years. I want to prove it now. WIN goshdarnit WIN. In 2015, god forbid that is the next time this realignment shuffle occurs, I don't want 1 media propagandist even presenting an argument that a program is better than us. We gotta take advantage of the garbage teams we will be playing and dominate. Warde can prove himself to me by hiring a new coach or deciding to stick with PP and firing GDL or whatever he has to do, but he better make damn sure the Connecticut Huskies are winning games, conferences, and bowls. Unfortunately it is now or never.

I know this is a bit Carl-esque, but at this point we have the academics which are still improving, we have the media market (largest market without a pro team), we have the olympic sports. It is time for a dream season. Maybe not the dream season against teams we envisioned, but a dream season nonetheless.

I've driven myself crazy with reading this board and others re: conf realignment. I'm signing off for awhile and going back to enjoying football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom