Where to find Retro Hoops jersey's for Sale? | The Boneyard

Where to find Retro Hoops jersey's for Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
4702007_Morehead_State_v_UConn.jpg

Does anyone know where you can find old UConn jerseys for sale? Especially this one! I have tried Ebay already

Reaction Score
eBay is probably your best bet, I am a pretty big jersey collector. There is a website called basketballjerseyworld.com based out of Australia that has a few college jerseys, but mostly deals with NBA jerseys. There are also a few people who sell off of their Instagram accounts, specifically rare_wear_attire, but again they deal mostly with NBA jerseys.

If eBay isn't working for you, I suggest checking out projerseytalk.com. They have a subforum for everything, including NCAA, items for sale, and item requests, so you can always register there and see if anyone has anything for sale.

Reaction Score
And what about old NC Ts?? My '99 is getting threadbare.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I know that in the past Kyle has said that if there is sufficient interest he can have retro jerseys made. If you search the BY there was a thread that talks about a off shore place that does reasonably well made jerseys. I couldn't find it though.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Anyone know if Nike did a jacket after our last NC like the Platinum warm up jacket witht ht e 3 champioships on it? I always thought that was really cool and would like to get one witht he 4 if they ever made it.

Reaction Score
Thanks. I was sure some T contractor somewhere would be able to crank out a few NC Ts - especially for such an (ahem) esteemed group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom