OT: Where to buy sausage

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Hello Folks - just purchased my first electronic smoker and want to experiment with different meat types. Particularly interested in doing some sausage. Any suggestions where I can buy quality sausage in the Hartford and/or the Madison areas?
Thanks is advance

Hello Folks - just purchased my first electronic smoker and want to experiment with different meat types. Particularly interested in doing some sausage. Any suggestions where I can buy quality sausage in the Hartford and/or the Madison areas?
Thanks is advance
DD market..the best..hartford

Wow it's a total sausage fest in here.
You want a sausage fest, Tuesday night at Samuels at the Basketball Hall of Fame. They have "Bacon night" there, yes baskets of bacon on the bar instead of popcorn, pretzels or peanuts, and it's like dude's only. Dreadful place on Tuesday's. But all the bacon, not sausage, you want. I am sure you can get sausage if that's your wish though.

Dans Adult World in Willimantic. Actually, they recently converted the space into a Baptist church. Makes me crack up every time I drive by.

Not an expert by any means, but I've had sausage from West Side in Rocky Hill my whole life. Love it and see no reason to try anywhere else.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Thanks all for your suggestions
Especially you Waquoit - of the dozen festivals I found I earmarked 5 I have to go to