(Where or how) should I watch tonight's game? | The Boneyard

(Where or how) should I watch tonight's game?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Used up my CBS All Access trial last month. My only friend who might have cable & interest* in the game is 30 miles away & may or may not be busy.

WHERE in New Haven would be good to go? Again, I am missing walkable Delaney's.

HOW to do some sketchy form of streaming? I know it's been posted, but I never really thought it would come to this (on so many levels).

WHAT to do instead? Listen to Joe D on IMG with my eyes closed & try to picture things?

Should I have made this a Poll that allowed multiple votes?

Haiku version:

Where to watch tonight?
Or do I even bother?
Who all's last home game?

*Syracuse grad w/UConn MBA & son at Temple

Reaction Score
Follow the score on your phone. I did it during the Tulsa game and was much less depressing than watching the other games (Memphis was a snoozer).

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Go to Beer Collective or Cask Republic. If the game is not on, ask and they will put it on. Good food and drink at both; I prefer Beer Collective these days because the bartenders are more reliable (although I could do without the silly wine glasses).

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Go to Beer Collective or Cask Republic. If the game is not on, ask and they will put it on. Good food and drink at both; I prefer Beer Collective these days because the bartenders are more reliable (although I could do without the silly wine glasses).
I knew there'd be some joker who'd give me an answer like this. Thanks for nothing!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Can’t Mrs Sprungfield get a trial?

Comcast doesn’t participate so most of us can’t share credentials.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Take your 2nd trip to Gampel
The thought crossed my mind. And Facebook keeps showing TL as a Senior Night honoree.
Then again, I'm still getting over the sadness of eating my Bear's brisket mac 'n cheese without you last time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you are close enough to walk to delaney's Then go to New West Cafe which is across the street from where delaneys was to watch.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Can’t Mrs Sprungfield get a trial?

Comcast doesn’t participate so most of us can’t share credentials.
Hmm. Maybe...
Then I'd get to watch Houston as well, until having to prepare for dozens of neighborhood soup group attendees who will show up at 6pm.

Reaction Score
Try this
IMG_0276.PNG

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The thought crossed my mind. And Facebook keeps showing Larrier as a Senior Night honoree.
Then again, I'm still getting over the sadness of eating my Bear's brisket mac 'n cheese without you last time.
You never messaged me bro.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom