Where it all went down hill | The Boneyard

Where it all went down hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After careful thought, I have figured out the precise moment our team went to crap, and started a domino effect of bad luck, poor decisions, and such...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dumbest concept ever. Many posters have tried. Only one has succeeded.

Reaction Score
The hiring of Jeff Hathaway is when it all went wrong. The hiring of P, the Apr, the not having a sense of urgency about CR, and fighting to keep the BE, together as his contemporaries all searched for a way out. I hate the man for the "work" he did here. Oh, and dragging his feet on the bball practice facility, alienating Burton, the list could go on and on.

Reaction Score
The hiring of Jeff Hathaway is when it all went wrong. The hiring of P, the Apr, the not having a sense of urgency about CR, and fighting to keep the BE, together as his contemporaries all searched for a way out. I hate the man for the "work" he did here. Oh, and dragging his feet on the bball practice facility, alienating Burton, the list could go on and on.
On CR..more like flat out lying...telling his coaches and anyone who asked he had it. der control and we were all set...when in reality he had done ZERO...Noey everything you listed about Hathaway along with what I just added about CR is why he was one of the first dept heads Herbst fired.

Reaction Score
POS. Let's not forget the bogus announcement about breaking ground on the bball facility as well. Too bad Sue Herbst didn't get hired instead of Hogan. Who knows how much different things would be.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
On CR..more like flat out lying...telling his coaches and anyone who asked he had it. der control and we were all set...when in reality he had done ZERO...Noey everything you listed about Hathaway along with what I just added about CR is why he was one of the first dept heads Herbst fired.

Very true. He was told approximately 2 1/2 years before the ACC announced Cuse & Pitt that at some point in the future (no date in mind at that time) the ACC would add UConn & Cuse. He felt that this was etched in stone and that he needed to do nothing to maintain relationships, build the brand, etc. Things accelerated while he sat on his thumb and we got frozen out. JH was worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom