Where is that 06029? | The Boneyard

Where is that 06029?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You stupid SOB calling out people for not going to the game. The players this, the players that. Fans owe it to the players.

The players just lost to the worst team in college football. The fans owe this team absolutely nothing. This team, in the last 3 years has not achieved a single thing. Nothing!

The university and those players who remain on this roster OWE it to the fans to put together something that resembles a football program. If they are uninterested in doing so, then EF them. I have no sympathy for 18 year olds on scholarships. IMO, they should give the money back!

Reaction Score
That's over the top. Concentrate your frustrations on the coach and AD. Warde could have brought Weist back on the Kevin Ollie contract and gave himself the chance to cut bait after one year if it LOOKED this bad. Instead it is THIS BAD, and you have no choice but bring Diaco back.

Reaction Score
That's over the top. Concentrate your frustrations on the coach and AD. Warde could have brought Weist back on the Kevin Ollie contract and gave himself the chance to cut bait after one year if it LOOKED this bad. Instead it is THIS BAD, and you have no choice but bring Diaco back.
Oh trust me. I have plenty of frustrations with Diaco, staff, and players. But I also have frustrations with "holier than thou" posters.

Reaction Score
You stupid SOB calling out people for not going to the game. The players this, the players that. Fans owe it to the players.

The players just lost to the worst team in college football. The fans owe this team absolutely nothing. This team, in the last 3 years has not achieved a single thing. Nothing!

The university and those players who remain on this roster OWE it to the fans to put together something that resembles a football program. If they are uninterested in doing so, then EF them. I have no sympathy for 18 year olds on scholarships. IMO, they should give the money back!
That sucked. I am here. I had a sappy moment last night trying to find a reason to go and I did. Until the end.

Not sure what makes me a d bag.

I will never rag on the kids. The staff? Didn't like the hire last year, don't understand the process or what it is, don't like the recruiting that much either, don't like the press conferences, don't like the schemes, don't like the game plans. And I sure as heck hate the results.

I actually feel bad for the kids because they are likely dealing with way more than we can see. If that is what makes me a d bag, I can live with it.

Reaction Score
That sucked. I am here. I had a sappy moment last night trying to find a reason to go and I did. Until the end.

Not sure what makes me a d bag.

I will never rag on the kids. The staff? Didn't like the hire last year, don't understand the process or what it is, don't like the recruiting that much either, don't like the press conferences, don't like the schemes, don't like the game plans. And I sure as heck hate the results.

I actually feel bad for the kids because they are likely dealing with way more than we can see. If that is what makes me a d bag, I can live with it.
Ah, you arent a , just a passionate fan. I know this post wont get as much attention as the subject line, but caring about kids is admirable. I care about them too, but I also care about my money. Its a balance that I am struggling with.

Reaction Score
Ah, you arent a , just a passionate fan. I know this post wont get as much attention as the subject line, but caring about kids is admirable. I care about them too, but I also care about my money. Its a balance that I am struggling with.

I don't have money so it leaves me free to care about the kids. I really do care about the kids. Do you think they don't care?

Reaction Score
I would say that if the money really matters the last thing you should spend it on its season tickets to anything.

Reaction Score

Most of the players that took the field, haven't even been at uconn for more than 1 year. If you don't like the team, don't show up, don't cheer (can't imagine you do anyway) and don't support. Find something else to do. I will be happy for you when you do.

Reaction Score
Oh trust me. I have plenty of frustrations with Diaco, staff, and players. But I also have frustrations with "holier than thou" posters.
Then lets hear it, Miss Negative Nancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate