Where is Karaban tonight? | The Boneyard

Where is Karaban tonight?

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Hanging with The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast. Episode drop soon!

F238481A-65BE-4C73-B36B-024DB922F7A4.jpeg

GemParty

Reaction Score
Your son’s shirt is awesome

Thanks. I had one growing up of Larry Bird. Love the style for kids. Alex, said that particular photo was when he just started growing his beard.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Thanks. I had one growing up of Larry Bird. Love the style for kids. Alex, said that particular photo was when he just started growing his beard.
This one? My buddy had the same one growing up. Always hated it as a Knick fan.

dea2b6c91a389ed53842670aa8cc84d5__54935.jpg

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Bought the same Husky caricature shirt for my kid for the same reason. Although I had Dominique Wilkins….

Reaction Score
Bought the same Husky caricature shirt for my kid for the same reason. Although I had Dominique Wilkins….
Those shirts were the best. I was a Pistons fan but I had a Ron Harper Cavs caricature shirt because I loved that orange cavs jersey. Way better than these cheezball red black and gold numbers

GemParty

Reaction Score
Amazing for Joseph to be able to meet his heroes. He coolest thing
It’s amazing. Thank you! I wonder do I drop the pod here or start another thread? Hmmmm

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I expected that he'd be drinking Margaritas and having chips and salsa with Carmen Sandiego (server named Waldo).

Reaction Score
I've said it before. Your son is a superstar. I really encourage any BYer listen to this Karaban interview. This is what every interview should be. No platitudes. All the questions I would ask, if I had 45 minutes with a member of this team, you guys asked. One of the most entertaining, informative, uncensored interviews I've heard with any UConn player. Well done guys! Alex is a great interview. Loved hearing how DH changed his defensive assignments game to game and how he was still handing in his HW on time during the tourney. What a good dude.

Last edited:

GemParty

Reaction Score
I've said it before. Your son is a superstar. I really encourage any BYer listen to this Karaban interview. This is what every interview should be. No platitudes. All the questions I would ask, if I had 45 minutes with a member of this team, you guys asked. One of the most entertaining, informative, uncensored interviews I've heard with any UConn player. Well done guys! Alex is a great interview. Loved hearing how DH changed his defensive assignments game to game and how he was still handing in his HW on time during the tourney. What a good dude.

I was shocked he was so poised to do work the night before a F4 game. I would have been a wreck. My son needed to hear that too!

Thank you for the outstanding review. That makes my heart feel full and Joseph will love to hear that. We appreciate you listening.

Time to practice my swimming!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Thank you for listening!

GemParty

Reaction Score
I expected that he'd be drinking Margaritas and having chips and salsa with Carmen Sandiego (server named Waldo).
We’re even better.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Fantastic. Joseph is outstanding.
Thank you for listening. Explore our library. You’ll love the Calhoun podcast. As well as Kevin Freeman, David Benedict, Joe D and others. I appreciate it.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I want that shirt — member those back in the day? Where he get it
I found it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members