WHERE IS CTFOOTBALL12!!!!! | The Boneyard

WHERE IS CTFOOTBALL12!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
MONTRELL ISNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GUY WAS PUMPING HIM UP LETS HEAR HIS SIDE OF THINGS GIVE US SOME INSIDE INFO WHERE ARE YOU CTFOOTBALL12

Reaction Score
are the capital letters really necessary? maybe CTFB12 is busy. it's ridiculous to me the way some people seem to want to hold him responsible for Dobbs' academics.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
are the capital letters really necessary? maybe CTFB12 is busy. it's ridiculous to me the way some people seem to want to hold him responsible for Dobbs' academics.

We need a scalp, matt. His will do.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
way to be a jackasss.

heres a interesting issue. its always a bit of a ? wether recruits have ppl in there corners that read these forums. most do. we talk to many parents all the time on here. now we land a local stud and have a very nice guy(if you have ever talked to him) who gives us all the inside stuff and shares a lot with us about other players also. how does it look when we have fans bing mushroom caps on here like this. and you want to land boeing brown next year???? yea fuckingg right. his dad is reading all this bullcrap c12 is getting just becuase he has ties to the player. its c12's fault that Mont is 1 point shy of being ok with the ncaa??? c12 knew Mont was having a big season at 3rdbass and that he was getting good grades. why would you ever attack the guy, he told us the truth with everything. some of you guys need to stop riding the short bus to work everyday. i hope others here have the guys back and i hope he continutes to show kids how good life can be to stay home and play for the state U.

Reaction Score
uchuskies08 grow up. Uncalled for against this poster. If you have something to say show a little maturity in your own post.

Reaction Score
uchuskies08 grow up. Uncalled for against this poster. If you have something to say show a little maturity in your own post.

No, what is uncalled for is this guy showing up and harping on CTfootball12's reaction to this scenario as if it's his fault. CTfootball12 has contributed far more to the board than this guy ever will, yet this guy is calling CTfootball12 out? It was one thing to do it in the Dobbs thread, that's bad enough. But to then make a new thread, typing in all caps, being a dick? Nope, he can go duck himself.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
MONTRELL ISNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GUY WAS PUMPING HIM UP LETS HEAR HIS SIDE OF THINGS GIVE US SOME INSIDE INFO WHERE ARE YOU CTFOOTBALL12

This is definitely a situation where all caps are very necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I for one would like to thank CTfootball12. He gave us great inside info and I hope he continues. There are always a few dopes on every board and i hope he looks past them. These people need to get a life. Blaming him or calling him out is totally ridiculous. Hope Dobbs somehow qualifies to get into UConn, but if not I wish him the best. THANKS AGAIN CTFOOTBALL12. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reaction Score
The caps was a light joke because CTFootball12 always writes in caps, but UCHuskies08 isn't smart enough to see that. Obviously I don't think it's the guys fault that the kids not coming to UConn. I just want to hear what he has to say because he clearly knows him and maybe has more info. I feel bad for him , but as usual on this board people get so hotheaded about the smallest things, thinking that what we say on here could have implications on realignment, etc. Give me a break

Reaction Score
way to be a jackasss.

heres a interesting issue. its always a bit of a ? wether recruits have ppl in there corners that read these forums. most do. we talk to many parents all the time on here. now we land a local stud and have a very nice guy(if you have ever talked to him) who gives us all the inside stuff and shares a lot with us about other players also. how does it look when we have fans bing mushroom caps on here like this. and you want to land boeing brown next year???? yea freakingg right. his dad is reading all this bullcrap c12 is getting just becuase he has ties to the player. its c12's fault that Mont is 1 point shy of being ok with the ncaa??? c12 knew Mont was having a big season at 3rdbass and that he was getting good grades. why would you ever attack the guy, he told us the truth with everything. some of you guys need to stop riding the short bus to work everyday. i hope others here have the guys back and i hope he continutes to show kids how good life can be to stay home and play for the state U.

LOL

Reaction Score
way to be a jackasss.

heres a interesting issue. its always a bit of a ? wether recruits have ppl in there corners that read these forums. most do. we talk to many parents all the time on here. now we land a local stud and have a very nice guy(if you have ever talked to him) who gives us all the inside stuff and shares a lot with us about other players also. how does it look when we have fans bing mushroom caps on here like this. and you want to land boeing brown next year???? yea freakingg right. his dad is reading all this bullcrap c12 is getting just becuase he has ties to the player. its c12's fault that Mont is 1 point shy of being ok with the ncaa??? c12 knew Mont was having a big season at 3rdbass and that he was getting good grades. why would you ever attack the guy, he told us the truth with everything. some of you guys need to stop riding the short bus to work everyday. i hope others here have the guys back and i hope he continutes to show kids how good life can be to stay home and play for the state U.

Yeah, I'm not going to go to UCONN, that midtown husky said something mean about me

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i hope a mod deletes this thread. it was clear that several posters here were trying to for no reason attack c12 in the other thread. then you go and make this thread trying to be sarcastic but its clear your just being a mushroom cap. you couldnt handle him pumping a kid especially when he turns out to be right. he has gave us a lot of info over the past 6 months. if you don't like the guy/the way he posts fine, dont read them. but this thread didn't need to be made.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm not going to go to UCONN, that midtown husky said something mean about me

All you had to do was say "UConn 12 -- Dobbs isn't coming. Do you have the full story?" You did not say anything near that. People weren't being overly sensitive -- they were actually reacting to what you posted. Funny how that happens.

Reaction Score
i hope a mod deletes this thread. it was clear that several posters here were trying to for no reason attack c12 in the other thread. then you go and make this thread trying to be sarcastic but its clear your just being a mushroom cap. you couldnt handle him pumping a kid especially when he turns out to be right. he has gave us a lot of info over the past 6 months. if you don't like the guy/the way he posts fine, dont read them. but this thread didn't need to be made.

Yes, I hope they delete this too so I don't have to hear you whining anymore

Reaction Score
way to be a jackasss.

Well said. I couldn't agree more. Dobbs did everything he was suppose to do at Milford both in the classroom and on the field. I know C12 personally, he mentors these kids and has helped guide them in the right direction, when given some of their backgrounds, is the hardest thing to do. But, they respect C12 because he came from the streets. He lived that lifestyle, and knows where that path can lead. He's doing everything possible to give these kids an alternative path. He should be commended and revered. It would be much easier for a kid, like Montrell, to choose the easy way out. He hasn't, he followed the path laid out. Most of you have no idea what these kid's lives are like on a daily basis. The things they've seen, or heard, you wouldn't last a day in their shoe's. Montrell is fortunate enough to have people (his Mom, C12) who care enough to point him in the right direction. C12 would not have divulged any of the info he did, had he known Montrell would be a non-qualifier. It was a shock to all those involved with Montrell, including Montrell himself. Unfortunately, his transcript from Ansonia is the issue, not how he performed at Milford. Don't blame Montrell, don't blame C12, or even the guidance counselors, point fingers at the NCAA, a bunch of greedy, pompous, holier-then-thou a**holes, who are reactive rather then proactive when it comes to these kids. Instead of telling the kid his transcript was in question, and what he needed to do, they sat quietly in the corner until, the kid applied for the Clearinghouse to pounce. The NCAA is such a joke. The kids that make them millions are treated with kid gloves, granted immunity, and allowed to play in Bowl games. The Dobbs and Boatright's, who have no idea they've done anything wrong and are yet to have that NCAA "million-dollar" smile, get on. I hope things work out for Montrell, he expected to be a Husky in January. I hope he perseveres through this and realizes his dream, whether it be at UConn or another program worthy of his talent. Furthermore, I hope C12 continues to proved these kids with his guidance and direction. Montrell's mother summed up the situation best:

By char on November 18, 2011 1:34 PM

first and foremost Montrell Dobbs is leaving Milford Academy with three A's he went up there and did what was asked of him and also what he was told to do. The problem was his high school transcripts he took classes that the ncaa doesn't consider. so he is one point away from qualifying for uconn and this should have been picked up on since june but it wasn't so now his dreams are shattered because of it and Montrell Dobbs as of this date 11/18/11 is still not registered with the ncaa clearing house. and yes he can go to jr college if wants to or another non bcs div1 school if he chooses that. so all hope is not lost my child will further his education wether he will end up at his dream school Uconn remains to be seen. this is as much a shock to him as it is to u #carry on

Reaction Score
if you have any questions about what a joke the NCAA is read Blindside by Michael Lewis. i never saw the movie, but from what i understand it has very little to do with the book. the book is primarily about how Ole Miss was able to cheat to get a quasi-literate kid, with no school attendance at all into college with B-S correspondance courses and by having a private tutor read the tests to him. it's great that Oher was able to better himself as a result, but here they won't let Dobbs clear b/c he took a couple of courses in high school that the NCAA doesnt feel qualify for one reason or another.

Reaction Score

I actually thought this post was pretty hilarious. Well played, Midtown.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
if you have any questions about what a joke the NCAA is read Blindside by Michael Lewis. i never saw the movie, but from what i understand it has very little to do with the book. the book is primarily about how Ole Miss was able to cheat to get a quasi-literate kid, with no school attendance at all into college with B-S correspondance courses and by having a private tutor read the tests to him. it's great that Oher was able to better himself as a result, but here they won't let Dobbs clear b/c he took a couple of courses in high school that the NCAA doesnt feel qualify for one reason or another.

I read the book when it came out. If I remember it correctly, when a student is diagnosed as learning disabled it allows some things like have a tutor read the tests. I believe that because of the book, some loopholes like the BYU online classes has been closed.

Reaction Score
Well said. I couldn't agree more. Dobbs did everything he was suppose to do at Milford both in the classroom and on the field. I know C12 personally, he mentors these kids and has helped guide them in the right direction, when given some of their backgrounds, is the hardest thing to do. But, they respect C12 because he came from the streets. He lived that lifestyle, and knows where that path can lead. He's doing everything possible to give these kids an alternative path. He should be commended and revered. It would be much easier for a kid, like Montrell, to choose the easy way out. He hasn't, he followed the path laid out. Most of you have no idea what these kid's lives are like on a daily basis. The things they've seen, or heard, you wouldn't last a day in their shoe's. Montrell is fortunate enough to have people (his Mom, C12) who care enough to point him in the right direction. C12 would not have divulged any of the info he did, had he known Montrell would be a non-qualifier. It was a shock to all those involved with Montrell, including Montrell himself. Unfortunately, his transcript from Ansonia is the issue, not how he performed at Milford. Don't blame Montrell, don't blame C12, or even the guidance counselors, point fingers at the NCAA, a bunch of greedy, pompous, holier-then-thou a**holes, who are reactive rather then proactive when it comes to these kids. Instead of telling the kid his transcript was in question, and what he needed to do, they sat quietly in the corner until, the kid applied for the Clearinghouse to pounce. The NCAA is such a joke. The kids that make them millions are treated with kid gloves, granted immunity, and allowed to play in Bowl games. The Dobbs and Boatright's, who have no idea they've done anything wrong and are yet to have that NCAA "million-dollar" smile, get **** on. I hope things work out for Montrell, he expected to be a Husky in January. I hope he perseveres through this and realizes his dream, whether it be at UConn or another program worthy of his talent. Furthermore, I hope C12 continues to proved these kids with his guidance and direction. Montrell's mother summed up the situation best:

By char on November 18, 2011 1:34 PM

first and foremost Montrell Dobbs is leaving Milford Academy with three A's he went up there and did what was asked of him and also what he was told to do. The problem was his high school transcripts he took classes that the ncaa doesn't consider. so he is one point away from qualifying for uconn and this should have been picked up on since june but it wasn't so now his dreams are shattered because of it and Montrell Dobbs as of this date 11/18/11 is still not registered with the ncaa clearing house. and yes he can go to jr college if wants to or another non bcs div1 school if he chooses that. so all hope is not lost my child will further his education wether he will end up at his dream school Uconn remains to be seen. this is as much a shock to him as it is to u #carry on

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, you think the NCAA should have the responsibility to seek out kids BEFORE they submit their transcripts and "tell them what they need to do"? I dislike the NCAA as much as the next guy, but that is absolutely absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom