Where is Boat Tonight? | The Boneyard

Where is Boat Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Passing up open looks and not being aggressive....is he hurt?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
he wasn't himself tonight

Reaction Score
1 year anniversary of his brother/friend getting killed.
If this is true it explains a lot. You don't always know what's going on with these kids personally, it's clear that Boat and Ollie's heads hearts were in another place tonight. Puts things in perspective a bit.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Plus, the leg injury has robbed him of his elevation.

Reaction Score
a deep thigh bruise is NO JOKE, as far as hooping at a high level. i don't see how we rebound saturday in palo alto... if we do it will be miraculous.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
he wasn't himself tonight

Those 3 free throws by Boat at the end of the game just summed it up - when he front-rimmed the 1st two - never have I seen that happen.

Reaction Score
He was not in this game at all. At the end of the first half he wait until 3 seconds left on shot clock and then he called for a screen and took an awful three. He had open pull ups from around the free throw line all day and passed. Took only 10 shots and we need him to take much more than that. I seen on the BY that they ere doubling him. Sometimes they did but in their man D he was one on one and just played passive.

Not sure what it is but we cant win if Boat doesnt play at a high level every game no matter what the other guys do.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
If this is true it explains a lot. You don't always know what's going on with these kids personally, it's clear that Boat and Ollie's heads hearts were in another place tonight. Puts things in perspective a bit.

Must have been the case. Boat tweeted earlier in the day yesterday, about that.

Reaction Score
Add to all of the above Tulsa's concentration (i.e. game plan) on him and him alone. Boat can't have a bad game, this hasn't occurred with us for years.

Ricky had so many others
Khalid had help
Taliek had everyone else
Marcus had Price and others
Price had Kemba and others
Kemba had Alex/Scoe/Bazz/Lamb
Bazz had Boat/DD/Giffey.
Boat has ????

All of these players in their final year had a consistent number two and three scorers.

Boat has no one (closest is DHam who is a year away). How the fruck did this happen?

As good as he is and to me the best pg in the country, sadly I also think that consequently this issue is affecting his NBA status. He's a one man team working with less than Ollie, if that makes sense.

So 2014-2015 Boat is above criticism in my book, its actually to me sad to see him in this position. If Jalen gets the keys he will break the cycle, and sadly may make posters forget what Boat endured for one season. Hang his fukin jersey I say.

Reaction Score
Add to all of the above Tulsa's concentration (i.e. game plan) on him and him alone. Boat can't have a bad game, this hasn't occurred with us for years.

Ricky had so many others
Khalid had help
Taliek had everyone else
Marcus had Price and others
Price had Kemba and others
Kemba had Alex/Scoe/Bazz/Lamb
Bazz had Boat/DD/Giffey.
Boat has ????

All of these players in their final year had a consistent number two and three scorers.

Boat has no one (closest is DHam who is a year away). How the fruck did this happen?

As good as he is and to me the best pg in the country, sadly I also think that consequently this issue is affecting his NBA status. He's a one man team working with less than Ollie, if that makes sense.

So 2014-2015 Boat is above criticism in my book, its actually to me sad to see him in this position. If Jalen gets the keys he will break the cycle, and sadly may make posters forget what Boat endured for one season. Hang his fukin jersey I say.

Williams never played with Price.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
I said this after they put Bazz up there…regardless of how the rest of this season goes, Boat deserves a spot in the Huskies of Honor.

Reaction Score
Back to back no shows during a critical road trip, this coupled with the critical free throw misses in the Texas and Yale games....I wish I could see what fellow boneyarders see in granting him a pass for any bad game and getting his jersey ready for the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom