Where Does ONO Rank in Height Among AAC Players? | The Boneyard

Where Does ONO Rank in Height Among AAC Players?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
The answer that I am about to give is based on a clearly infallible source: the tournament program that I picked up at Mohegan Sun.

According to that, she is tied for 4th. The other players at or above her height are:

Kasenija Madzarevic, a Tulane senior from Serbia;
Dene' Mimms, a Tulane freshman from New Orleans;
Paige Bayliss, an SMU freshman from Australia;
Shannen Atkinson, a Temple junior from Virginia.

The Serbian player is listed at 6-6. Mimms and Bayliss are shown as 6-5, and Atkinson is said to be 6-4.

I started this inquiry thinking that ONO might be the tallest player in the conference except possibly Alicia Froling of SMU, who is shown in the program as being only 6-3. Frankly, I haven't heard of the other players listed above, and I doubt that they are having much of an impact.

It's quite possible that ONO, despite being a freshman who plays limited minutes, may be the most impactful player in the league at her height or above. I would be interested to know if statistics confirm this impression.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
The answer that I am about to give is based on a clearly infallible source: the tournament program that I picked up at Mohegan Sun.

According to that, she is tied for 4th. The other players at or above her height are:

The Serbian player is listed at 6-6. Mimms and Bayliss are shown as 6-5, and Atkinson is said to be 6-4.

I started this inquiry thinking that ONO might be the tallest player in the conference except possibly Alicia Froling of SMU, who is shown in the program as being only 6-3. Frankly, I haven't heard of the other players listed above, and I doubt that they are having much of an impact.

It's quite possible that ONO, despite being a freshman who plays limited minutes, may be the most impactful player in the league at her height or above. I would be interested to know if statistics confirm this impression.
According to Olivia herself she is 6' 4 1/2"

Reaction Score

IMO, she'll be the most impactful front court player in the league over the next 3 years. And a top ten overall nationally.

Reaction Score
According to Olivia herself she is 6' 4 1/2"
I think she should re measure. She LOOKS taller, she plays taller and since she doesn't play bare foot, in her sneakers she is taller. I'm thinking 6'6". And she has a Stewie wing span. WBB greatness is just waiting for her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's hard to tell with the bun, but Liv looks really, really tall and really, really long. What's her wingspan, in Stewie Units? ;)

I honestly think that 6'4-1/2" is very close.

Reaction Score
To me, ONO just seems taller than 6'4". She is clearly taller than Lou.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Olivia is an athlete
She has excellent leaping ability
She moves like a small forward.
How far she develops is up to her and Geno and co.
Aptitude is off the charts

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Live at 6' 4 1/2" plays taller because she has such long arms and such great hops. As I've been saying, Liv is Live y'all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom