Where can I listen online? | The Boneyard

Where can I listen online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WTIC's website says it no longer streams the games, unless I read it wrong.

Anyone know where I can listen online?

Thanks

Reaction Score
yes, I am looking for a streaming feed.

mostly for my iphone, I want to hear the WTIC/UConn audio feed, both pre and post game shows.

dogpause is right, they locked down the WTIC streaming version.

I check WHUS, and that too is locked

anyone?

Reaction Score
Have to subscribe at uconn huskies.com. I bought the app with the year subscription. If you have an android you get video with it as well.

Reaction Score
The app is absolutely terrible by the way. They charge 20 bucks for the year and it works 50% of the time. I'd stay a way if could. I work some evenings and weekends in the hospital pharmacy which is in the basement. Need the Internet stream to listen.

Reaction Score
I listened to games on my iphone all the time by streaming WTIC through the Radio.com app. It really came in handy during the Big East tournaments when UConn played in the day sessions. For some reason, this year you cant listen on the apps anymore. Does anyone know why that is? I noticed during the exhibition games that the promos for the station are different. Its no longer the UConn radio network. Its the UConn IMG sports network or something like that. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Reaction Score
Does radio.com still work? Ptsports and tunein no longer work. They go to other content at gametime. It's a way for them to generate revenue like nfl does now i guess. Just wished the damn thing worked that I paid for.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I think ESPN3 only works if your cable company subscribes...unfortunately mine and many others do not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom