Where are some former guys now? | The Boneyard

Where are some former guys now?

Reaction Score
Always curious to see where former players are now.

Favorite stories of guys going places?

I saw Jalen play in person recently at a G-League game, and he was top 3 player in that specific game.

Also anyone know anything about Kwintin Williams? He was playing for the Albany Patroons, but mentions he left and plays for a Houston-based team now, but legit no info anywhere about this.

Reaction Score
Always curious to see where former players are now.

Favorite stories of guys going places?

I saw Jalen play in person recently at a G-League game, and he was top 3 player in that specific game.

Also anyone know anything about Kwintin Williams? He was playing for the Albany Patroons, but mentions he left and plays for a Houston-based team now, but legit no info anywhere about this.
Good topic but I could(n't) care less about Kwinton. Give me a Johnny Time update

Reaction Score
Jeff Adrien signed with the Saudi Premier League back in February.

Prior to that, he made stops in Israel (was an all-star), China, Minnesota, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Rio Grande, Russia, Houston, Italy, Golden State, Rio Grande again, Erie, Golden State again, Spain.

Seven countries, fourteen different teams...that's dedication. Keep earning that paycheck, Jeff!

Post/Handle

Reaction Score
Jeff Adrien signed with the Saudi Premier League back in February.

Prior to that, he made stops in Israel (was an all-star), China, Minnesota, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Rio Grande, Russia, Houston, Italy, Golden State, Rio Grande again, Erie, Golden State again, Spain.

Seven countries, fourteen different teams...that's dedication. Keep earning that paycheck, Jeff!

Post/Handle

I asked Jamelle Elliott if there are any courses or programs offered to players while they're at UConn to prepare them for handling life with paychecks and she said they do. I've always hoped our guys were educated on how good a life they can have without NBA money if they are careful with how they spend their money, especially if they're overseas where they get tax breaks and free housing, etc.

Reaction Score
former guys?

1588136263282.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is a good website I use to track where former UConn players are playing.

helpful for most but Ray Allen played for Golden State in 2016??? He retired after playing for Miami in 2014.

Reaction Score
helpful for most but Ray Allen played for Golden State in 2016??? He retired after playing for Miami in 2014.
There are quite a few errors. I feel like I heard rumors of Ray going there, but that was more media speculation about him helping a title team. Also saw Rodney Purvis last played for the Agua Caliente Clippers? He is over in Italy currently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom