When You Think You've Seen Every Possible BB Play (Round 2) | The Boneyard

When You Think You've Seen Every Possible BB Play (Round 2)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
A tactical offensive strategy. You draw the defensive attention to the 'fallen' player allowing an easier shot. It worked. :);)

Geno may incorporate (at least for the bench plays) ;)

Reaction Score
A tactical offensive strategy. You draw the defensive attention to the 'fallen' player allowing an easier shot. It worked. :);) Geno may incorporate (at least for the bench plays) ;)

Highly unlikely ....IMHO. But, we damn well better be ready to defend the tactic come Jan 31. You just never know in that place! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A tactical offensive strategy. You draw the defensive attention to the 'fallen' player allowing an easier shot. It worked. :);)

That's how they drew it up, no doubt but pretty much no one paid attention. Tough crowd I guess.

It looked like the typical static zone you see in most girls travel basketball at that age. It wouldn't change even if that was the coach on the ground.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Highly unlikely ....IMHO. But, we damn well better be ready to defend the tactic come Jan 31. You just never know in that place! :rolleyes:

Yes. More Jeff Walz's style. :)

Reaction Score
Not as good as the player that got down on their hands and knee's and barked like a dog on an out of bounce play. I don't know how to link it but it is on youtube.

Reaction Score
Sorry, but that is really poor sportsmanship and a very bad example that the coach is setting for these young players. Reminds me of some of gimmick plays in "The Mighty Ducks", like having the figure skater do a spin to distract everyone. Okay if you are trying to get a laugh in the movies I guess, but let's not teach kids to use cheap gimmicks in sports. Coach should be scolded by the parents or the league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom