When we play our next game let me know. | The Boneyard

When we play our next game let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And tell me once the ball is up in the air on the opening tip, thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Sir, this is a Wendy's. You'll have to check back in 20 mins.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I second. I'll be watching Mandalorian until then.
My free Disney + ended. The Mandalorian is the only thing that I will miss. Ended just before the Asoka episode.

Covid basketball sucks more than I thought it would, but still less than no basketball.

Reaction Score
To accommodate future conference postponements, may need to extend season into May to have May Madness . I think Pitino may be partially correct.
If they cancel/work around other spring sports, TV and graduation then its possible but I don't see it happening because of those topics mentioned

Reaction Score
My free Disney + ended. The Mandalorian is the only thing that I will miss. Ended just before the Asoka episode.

Covid basketball sucks more than I thought it would, but still less than no basketball.
Download Cinema HD v2 and you get everything for free. If you can stream to your tv from your mobile device hou can watch any Netflix, Disney+, Movie, TV show whatever. Been doing this for years, lol.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Download Cinema HD v2 and you get everything for free. If you can stream to your tv from your mobile device hou can watch any Netflix, Disney+, Movie, TV show whatever. Been doing this for years, lol.
It seems to good to be true. For real?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
The Mandalorian is the only thing that I will miss. Ended just before the Asoka episode.
Ohhh bummer...I thought The Jedi episode was the best one yet and the one after brings back a character from the OLD days.

Tough to justify Disney+ if you don't have kids (not sure if you have any) but if you do, it's worth the $7/month or whatever it is. First several weeks of the pandemic in March/April, it was invaluable since schools were closed/remote and my wife and I were working from home. We tried to limit TV but at that point we were just trying to get through each day with our sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom