When the going gets tough....blame the umps. | The Boneyard

When the going gets tough....blame the umps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Typical Bobby V.

I see Boston is heading to Miami. TB just played there and here are my observations.
Marlin's park is something else. On the field the park is huge and the ball flys on the turf. Because the OF's play so deep to keep the ball out of the gaps lots of bloopers can fall in. The turf itself is in awful shape as they haven't mastered growing grass yet. Fast outfielders who can throw are a must in this park. The Clevelander nightclub in center field has some major eye candy with its dancing girls in string bikinis. The Homer Fish thing in the outfield is a peice of work it beats the hell out of Bernie Brewer in Milwaukee. The Marlins played great in May but right now are playing terrible ball just a flat team. Reyes hasn't done much so far and Morrison who I thought would be a star is a flop so far.

Reaction Score
Typical Bobby V.

I see Boston is heading to Miami. TB just played there and here are my observations.
Marlin's park is something else. On the field the park is huge and the ball flys on the turf. Because the OF's play so deep to keep the ball out of the gaps lots of bloopers can fall in. The turf itself is in awful shape as they haven't mastered growing grass yet. Fast outfielders who can throw are a must in this park. The Clevelander nightclub in center field has some major eye candy with its dancing girls in string bikinis. The Homer Fish thing in the outfield is a peice of work it beats the hell out of Bernie Brewer in Milwaukee. The Marlins played great in May but right now are playing terrible ball just a flat team. Reyes hasn't done much so far and Morrison who I thought would be a star is a flop so far.
How hard is it to plant turf? The grass is already grown. You just water it. Game last night showed turf that looked like my back yard and that is not a complement. There are hundreds of greens keepers in Florida who have no problem growing grass and keeping their courses green. The Marlins should hire one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom