When losses don’t draw a reaction | The Boneyard

When losses don’t draw a reaction

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
When the football team got so bad the losses didn’t even draw a reaction it was a bit jarring.

Didn’t think we’d get there quite this fast in basketball.

Chief and Bunkey better land some fish soon.

Reaction Score
If we join the Big East we'll be playing Calhoun's USJ Blue Jays by 2024 I've been told so why don't we do that and then rack up some W's

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If we join the Big East we'll be playing Calhoun's USJ Blue Jays by 2024 I've been told so why don't we do that and then rack up some W's
We’d be under .500 in America east.

Reaction Score
This is the first game this season that I shut off. Can't say that for the last two years. I did turn it back on with like 3:30 left in the game though. To be fair, I did watch the girls' game.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
You are joking right? St. Joseph's doesn't actually have a plan to move up to Division I, do they?

Reaction Score
The problem is that even though it is a new coach, it is basically the same players. Although they are all good guys, they lack some physical qualities that are required at this level. Very similar to the football program. It is not their fault, but people start to expect less and less as the season goes on and thus no big reaction to a loss. Just another game.

Reaction Score
To the point where i was impatient waiting for it to end

Reaction Score
When the football team got so bad the losses didn’t even draw a reaction it was a bit jarring.

Didn’t think we’d get there quite this fast in basketball.

Chief and Bunkey better land some fish soon.

You've read the post game thread and concluded that's "no reaction" ?

Reaction Score
The team is just a mess and has been for years. Jalen is totally aloof, just floats around out there. Gilbert shows major flashes but isn't there yet like all our first year good point guards. Vital plays hard but is all sorts of flawed. Sid has NBA type athleticism but needs a lot of seasoning. The rest of the players blow for this level.

Hurley hasn't done a good job but the makeup of the team is so incredibly flawed we have to just wait until we start getting in better players next year to hopefully see it start going in the right direction. We easily have the worst frontcourt of any team I've seen in the country.

The conference ain't gonna be easy to overcome even with better players, we need to be in the Big East yesterday.

It's nearly impossible to get worked up about losses when you know we're going to lose. Road game in this conference is pretty much a guaranteed loss for this group.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You've read the post game thread and concluded that's "no reaction" ?

lol in the old days there would be dozens of threads with people flipping out.

Reaction Score
You obviously haven’t been reading the ‘Yard. We’re going to be much better next year, cause you know, that always happens when you replace a senior who is one of the best guards in the conference with a freshman.
Are you related to Jalen?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom