When is the team scheduled to fly back to CT ...? | The Boneyard

When is the team scheduled to fly back to CT ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Besides the storm itself causing disruptions to flight plans, Irene could be strong enough to take some of the region's airports offline for a little while. I'm just wondering when the team was originally supposed to arrive home?

At the very least, they will find a very soggy campus....!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
By the way, it looks like Ice only has one post so far, so I will enjoy my brief lead in the post-count, 4 to 1. I'll enjoy it while it lasts !!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Besides the storm itself causing disruptions to flight plans, Irene could be strong enough to take some of the region's airports offline for a little while. I'm just wondering when the team was originally supposed to arrive home?

At the very least, they will find a very soggy campus....!

The team should be in the air I'm typing this and lands in Boston this afternoon.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
The team should be in the air I'm typing this and lands in Boston this afternoon.

Glad to hear that they will be returning today. From all indications, it sounds (and looks) like they've had a great time!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
By the way, it looks like Ice only has one post so far, so I will enjoy my brief lead in the post-count, 4 to 1. I'll enjoy it while it lasts !!

I think Ice is in the middle of a big run, sort of like our game against the Slammees.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
We had 4 am wakeup calls (that's 10 pm local time), a 5 am bus to Milan then to Rome and Boston. arrived in Boston 2 pm. I just walked in the door a few minutes ago, assume the team arrived in Storrs a couple hours ago. I was thinking how lucky that we hadn't planned to return on Saturday.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
We had 4 am wakeup calls (that's 10 pm local time), a 5 am bus to Milan then to Rome and Boston. arrived in Boston 2 pm. I just walked in the door a few minutes ago, assume the team arrived in Storrs a couple hours ago. I was thinking how lucky that we hadn't planned to return on Saturday.

Welcome back, and thanks for the great reporting en Italia !

Reaction Score
I'd like to second that, but instead of just a +2? Thanks for some great photographs as well.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
It was a great trip. I'm not much of a photographer, but managed to get a couple decent shots. My camera is terrible at pictures of action, so you won't see much of game action pics. I'll post a few more of the earlier pics sometime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom