When is the next time something good will happen to this program? | The Boneyard

When is the next time something good will happen to this program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will we land a recruit before the season? Will the season surprise us by being excellent? Will it start off slow but end with a decent tournament run? Will Ollie leave and suddenly IS THAT CALHOUN COMING FROM BACKSTAGE?

Feels like it's been aeons since anything good happened -- what's your prediction for the next Good News we get?

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I bet we land Jalen Carey and Isaiah Mucius at some point this summer/early fall. Both are top 50-60 guys at positions of HUGE need once Larrier and Adams presumably leave after next season.

Reaction Score
I bet we land Jalen Carey and Isaiah Mucius at some point this summer/early fall. Both are top 50-60 guys at positions of HUGE need once Larrier and Adams presumably leave after next season.

If we land both and some complimentary pieces I'm good with keeping KO through 2018 so long as we win 20ish games.

Reaction Score
If we land both and some complimentary pieces I'm good with keeping KO through 2018 so long as we win 20ish games.

You should let Bennett know as he probably hasn't thought this through as deeply as you. :)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Wow, aren't we being "open minded" today
Must be the holiday?
Wow JSMH

Reaction Score
Will we land a recruit before the season? Will the season surprise us by being excellent? Will it start off slow but end with a decent tournament run? Will Ollie leave and suddenly IS THAT CALHOUN COMING FROM BACKSTAGE?

Feels like it's been aeons since anything good happened -- what's your prediction for the next Good News we get?

An eon? 3 years is not that long.... hang in there

Reaction Score
Getting even deeper with your thoughts now huh?;)
I just think it's funny that I can make a completely reasonable statement and I'm still the bad guy. I'm fine with it, but it doesn't make a ton of sense.

Reaction Score
I just think it's funny that I can make a completely reasonable statement and I'm still the bad guy. I'm fine with it, but it doesn't make a ton of sense.

It's also good that you can realize it and call if funny. Truth is we're all bad guys to someone on here right?

Reaction Score
Thanks.gif

C

Chief00

We don't have to worry about our coach falling off his bicycle every summer. Bunkey was removed from campus. The embarrassing ceiling tiles are being re-upholstered.

Ounch!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I was going to make a joke that the next good news we receive will be Ollie's firing but I didn't think it'd play well.
Because it would be an accurate statement for many people here. Not for me, but for many.

Reaction Score
Because it would be an accurate statement for many people here. Not for me, but for many.

Well that's the state of the board. You can't even make a joke here without people ganging up on you

Reaction Score
Listen. I have been hoping and praying that we have something to be excited about for the 2017/18 season. I'd love to get top recruits, join another conference and be the star of our current conference. But can we get some wins and some good wins to boast about on our way to nothing less the a sweet 16 finish.

Reaction Score
Sorry to be glass half full, but if you told me we'd have 4 championships since 1999 and we'd have to suffer a couple year hangover afterwards, I would have asked you if I was making a deal with the devil. Let's have some patience. Things will work themselves out one way or another. It's summer time. Enjoy it.

Reaction Score
Sorry to be glass half full, but if you told me we'd have 4 championships since 1999 and we'd have to suffer a couple year hangover afterwards, I would have asked you if I was making a deal with the devil. Let's have some patience. Things will work themselves out one way or another. It's summer time. Enjoy it.

Don't you dare try to throw a wrench into this thread ATLHusky, what are you thinking? ;)

Well said happy 4th

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Don't you dare try to throw a wrench into this thread ATLHusky, what are you thinking? ;)

Well said happy 4th

People have been shot for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member