When Cole fell into the lane.... | The Boneyard

When Cole fell into the lane....

Reaction Score
It was the perfect example of how the 20/21 team played at crunch time.

Missed foul fouls, of course. Gaffney draws a flagrant foul, makes the shots. then throws away the inbounds pass. Classic. This was a team that made losing plays at winning time. It was a pretty terrible effort all game long. But there was a glimmer at the end. And when all the chips were in the middle of the table, we gave them an extra point by inexplicable falling into the lane.

A comedy of errors. We still have a loonnnnggggg way to go.

Reaction Score
I see your point. This team has been somewhat snake bitten this season. That was just another example of things just not going our way.

Reaction Score
I don't think we were snake bitten. We just threw away opportunities.
And IDK if that led to a somewhat lack of confidence. But the STJ and first Creighton game are games we should have won. We could have won the Big East Tournament game vs Creighton. A lot of missed opportunities.

Reaction Score
It was the perfect example of how the 20/21 team played at crunch time.

Missed foul fouls, of course. Gaffney draws a flagrant foul, makes the shots. then throws away the inbounds pass. Classic. This was a team that made losing plays at winning time. It was a pretty terrible effort all game long. But there was a glimmer at the end. And when all the chips were in the middle of the table, we gave them an extra point by inexplicable falling into the lane.

A comedy of errors. We still have a loonnnnggggg way to go.

The guard play is unacceptable for Year 3. Neither of these guys are the answer. The point guard play is woefully unsteady. Hopefully the new guys are the answer.

Reaction Score
I see your point. This team has been somewhat snake bitten this season. That was just another example of things just not going our way.
Not snakebitten. That was lack of discipline. And frankly a lack of talent.

Reaction Score
How about after the flagrant, Gaffney trying to throw the inbounds off of a dude’s back and turning it over LOL

Reaction Score
Yeah it was a comedy show out there and after Cole fell into the lane I was rooting for the other team....seriously! I just can’t remember a UConn team losing so stupidly. Just not what I’m used to, Jalen trying to throw it off the guys back.., what a joke to try that at such a critical moment. JC would have murdered him.

Reaction Score
Yeah it was a comedy show out there and after Cole fell into the lane I was rooting for the other team....seriously! I just can’t remember a UConn team losing so stupidly. Just not what I’m used to, Jalen trying to throw it off the guys back.., what a joke to try that at such a critical moment. JC would have murdered him.
We’ve talked about low basketball IQ in this program for 6 years now, it never seems to improve. Bazz, Boat, Giffey etc played so smart and composed in 13-14, but that’s the last we’ve seen of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom