What's with Collier? | The Boneyard

What's with Collier?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
People want to know! So know below.

"With Pheesa, for whatever reason, she's been tentative," Auriemma said. "Now, some of it is she hurt her foot when we were in Italy [during the summer] and I think it's still bothering her a little. The other part was I spent the first month of practice yelling at her all the time about, 'You stink; you can't play defense. You have to get more involved in everything else other than just scoring.' "

"Auriemma said perhaps that dented Collier's confidence on offense, too. But Tuesday, she looked back to her usual self."

Reaction Score
We noticed that Pheesa seemed a little off this year, and Geno just confirmed it. But she was very on last night.

the mind can play tricks on great athletes too.........she seems to be moving fine, I agree it's just a confidence thing........as I said over the summer, it will be difficult for any of the players to duplicate the numbers they put up last year........when the team is back to full strength they'll hopefully be playing less minutes and there are other players to get the ball to...............that's a good thing except if you are concerned about individual honors

Reaction Score
I've never worried about NaPheesa. Gabby, I'm worried about. NaPheesa? No. She was the most consistent last year. She only had one "off" game.
Her mind set seems to be "acknowledge your mistakes, adjust and move on".

We have one and 3/4th year of her stellar play to enjoy.

Reaction Score
I've never worried about NaPheesa. Gabby, I'm worried about. NaPheesa? No. She was the most consistent last year. She only had one "off" game.
Her mind set seems to be "acknowledge your mistakes, adjust and move on".

We have one and 3/4th year of her stellar play to enjoy.
She is also playing at the top of key more on offense. Last year a significant part of her points were down low. Against UCLA she was low again and the points came. My guess-just coaching and matchups.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom