What's the biggest event(s) you had planned that was cancelled? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

What's the biggest event(s) you had planned that was cancelled?

Reaction Score
From July on out nothing should get postponed IMO
I wish that were the case. I was planning on a mini convention in SoCal on Labor Day but that was just cancelled. I was planning on a road trip using a tent and visiting Wright B dorm mates in Texas and Las Vegas.

At least the bars in Florida are opening on Friday except for Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties..

Reaction Score
My bachelor party was supposed to be in May and that was cancelled. My wedding was supposed to be in August and we decided to postpone it to May 2021.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
April - Headed to Napa for daughter's Masters graduation from the CIA wine school. Had paid for dinner for four at the French Laundry in Napa, then over to Tahoe for spring skiing at Squaw. - Cancelled
June trip to Portugal and Spain - cancelled.
July trip to National Parks northwest - cancelled.

August trip to Lake Tahoe to see kids - waiting.

Yikes. That's a lot of good stuff missed.

Reaction Score
I waited long enough and the airline cancelled my flight back from Czech Republic so I get a full refund for all flights.
Actually got the airline credit last night - 4 days. Still waiting for hotels and car rentals.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
From July on out nothing should get postponed IMO

They already cancelled the Boston Marathon that had been rescheduled to September. Agree that was stupid, but they did it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom