What's Happening at LA Tech [merged thread] | The Boneyard

What's Happening at LA Tech [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Numerous Tweets from Knowledgeable WBB Sources have indicated there's some bad things that have happened at LA Tech. If you ask; I have; all they will say is, its BAD.[ ] Most have said the story will break in the next few days.

Will be interesting to see if any story does break and if its as bad as some have inferred.

Don't know if this post will survive the moderators review, but it is a story on Social Media.

Last edited by a moderator:

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
You are right. If the rumors are correct it is indeed bad. Supposedly an announcement tomorrow.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Numerous Tweets from Knowledgeable WBB Sources have indicated there's some bad things that have happened at LA Tech. If you ask; I have; all they will say is, its BAD.[ ] Most have said the story will break in the next few days.

Will be interesting to see if any story does break and if its as bad as some have inferred.

Don't know if this post will survive the moderators review, but it is a story on Social Media.

So here's the thing. What we cannot accept is for posters to wildly and harmfully speculate (without any basis).

A couple years ago a very well known Basketball insider was tweeting that really bad things were going on at a leading university and that the coach was about to get hammered for it. He had video proof! Well nothing ever happened.

If the rumor is something is going to happen tomorrow, best to wait for that.

Reaction Score
Tyler has shutdown his Facebook & Twitter accounts and tylersummitt.com, so I'd expect resolution soon.

Not a fan, but it's too bad.

Reaction Score
Opens the door for Micki Demoss to go back to TN.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Some Lady Vol fans say that Holly and Mickie do not get along and they don't see her coming back to the Lady Vols as long as Holly is there.

Opens the door for Micki Demoss to go back to TN.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Tyler has shutdown his Facebook & Twitter accounts and tylersummitt.com, so I'd expect resolution soon.

Not a fan, but it's too bad.

I know we can't speculate without basis on TS's specific predicament, but in *general* terms, what does someone seek to prevent by shutting down their Facebook, Twitter, and personal website in the face of a crisis?

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
All very, very odd. Especially the social media shutdown. No idea what's going on or if we will hear the real story, but it doesn't look good for Mr. Summit.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I know we can't speculate without basis on TS's specific predicament, but in *general* terms, what does someone seek to prevent by shutting down their Facebook, Twitter, and personal website in the face of a crisis?

Doing so prevents those sites from turning in to repositories for comments that likely won't be kind. With specific reference to Tyler Summitt, removing those sites from the internet also removes lots of citations to biblical verses that may strike some as a bit hypocritical.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Tyler's statement references a relationship that hurt his family and loved ones. So the rumors were true.

Crazy. He's so so so young.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Tyler will now probably have to be face behind the scenes at the Pat Summitt Foundation. Can't see him as the Public Spokesperson like he has been.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Conjecture, assumptions, or FACTS?? If not FACTS no need for the son of a legend to be DAMNED without a fair trial in a court other than the court of public opinion. I love rumors as much as the next guy/gal but I've seen family members reputations destroyed by non factual "facts" that proved false upon investigation.
I believe in the (not true belief) that Americans are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Yes, but it's no longer a rumor. Read the links provided.

Reaction Score
The story is that he (married man) was messing around with [a player].
Apparently (or really) you were/are correct from the article posted herein.
Got to say this---he blamed no one other than himself too full responsibility--refreshing.
Question for other Boneyarder's what does his future in WBB look like-???

Reaction Score
Tyler will now probably have to be face behind the scenes at the Pat Summitt Foundation. Can't see him as the Public Spokesperson like he has been.
If he is removed as spokesperson over this--WoW --what does that say for those who carried on long term affairs and still are govenors, ex presidents, mayors, etc who show their faces over and over on TV??? Or does this only work for Tyler??

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
If he is removed as spokesperson over this--WoW --what does that say for those who carried on long term affairs and still are govenors, ex presidents, mayors, etc who show their faces over and over on TV??? Or does this only work for Tyler??
Personally I fail to see how this particular offense necessarily would affect his relationship with the foundation, but that's just me. I do believe that as far as WBB he is now toxic and is basically out of the women's game at any level for a very long time. Others may dissagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom