This should get some laughs...

2m
Desmond Conner @desmondconner
Lets go #Orange
ReplyRetweetFavorite

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the horde clownshow continues...all he had to do was make 2 seperate twitters. one for his personal politics stuff and his syracuse fanhood and 1 for his job as a uconn beat writer. that would have helped him a lot. forget his stance on thef ball team just the mixing business with pleasure him and what he had of a readership.

Reaction Score
@desmondconner: #Temple's turn to get the business... #Syracuse

Reaction Score
There are plenty of writers who do this. Mary Paoletti (sp?) of CSN-NE talks up UConn, Albert Breer of NFL-Network openly bends over anything OSU, Greg Bedard from the Boston Globe tweets on Rutgers sports, Mike Silver of Yahoo spouts off on Cal athletics (and I mean ALL Cal sports) all the time...

I don't blame someone for being proud of their alma matter. Besides, Dez is mainly a football writer, correct? Does he do this with Syracuse football? I haven't seen it. I don't see it as such a big conflict of interest.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
There are plenty of writers who do this. Mary Paoletti (sp?) of CSN-NE talks up UConn, Albert Breer of NFL-Network openly bends over anything OSU, Greg Bedard from the Boston Globe tweets on Rutgers sports, Mike Silver of Yahoo spouts off on Cal athletics (and I mean ALL Cal sports) all the time...

I don't blame someone for being proud of their alma matter. Besides, Dez is mainly a football writer, correct? Does he do this with Syracuse football? I haven't seen it. I don't see it as such a big conflict of interest.
And given this a forum of UConn fanatics knocking a member of the press affiliated with UConn that has a conflict of interest wouldn't be a conflict of interest?:)

Reaction Score
I talk to many of the reporters and duffy seams like the only die hard uconn fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom