What's fair is fair.... | The Boneyard

What's fair is fair....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
....in no way has this team earned a spot in the NCAA tourney, there's a lot of good teams on the bubble that deserve to get voted in, and this team is not one of them, plain & simple. Ya I'm pissed.... it's only been 2 minutes and some odd seconds since the whistle had blown, but you do not lose to a Memphis team who's missing their best player, especially on Senior night. It's just embarrassing. I realize I've been (we've been) spoiled lately with our magical runs, but sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade. Were NIT worthy, not NCAA worthy, no matter how much it hurts to say so. Still love these guys no matter what, it's sadly just reality. We just don't have the necessary guns this season..... What will next season bring?, well, just look at Maryland, so so season last year, but with growth over the off season and the addition of a stud freshman (Trimble) hey maybe Jalen can be that guy for us..... So I'm hopeful & optimistic.
Having said all that, the AQ is still there for the taking, so there's always a chance, but let's be honest with who we are.

As always
Win, Lose, or tie...... Huskies till' I die!

Reaction Score
We're NCAA tounament worthy of we win the AAC tournament.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
We're NCAA tounament worthy of we win the AAC tournament.
Like I said "the AQ is still there for the taking, so there's always a chance, but let's be honest with who we are"

With and AQ bid we'd earn a ticket to the dance...... But by no means does that mean we're a NCAA tourney caliber team.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
We may disagree on some things, but this is unfortunately too true. We don't pass the eye test. Of course we're fans (some of us homers) and we want to tout how superior our boys are, but the kids have to back it up with their play on the court. And they haven't this year. I feel bad that Boat has a very low chance of making the NCAA tourney, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom