What would Weist do? | The Boneyard

What would Weist do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I'm TJW and this drags on for another day or two, I just might have my agent make some discreet inquiries to places like Ball State. WWW Do?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
He has no other HC offer chances in FBS. Maybe FCS.

But he has some leverage if the candidate pool implodes because they all get scared off by the assistant money/perception of being a fall back option.

Reaction Score
I have no doubt his agent has been sniffing around and schools are probably contacting his agent. TJ's no dummy. He knows he is probably looking for a job soon.

Reaction Score
I have no doubt his agent has been sniffing around and schools are probably contacting his agent. TJ's no dummy. He knows he is probably looking for a job soon.
1) I am sure he has he has had discussions with his agent, Warde, other coaches in a very tight fraternity (Harbaugh pedigree), we can only guess the depth of those discussions....
2)He is no dummy, agreed. He proved it in taking over for two people (FHCPP & GDL)....who exhibited bad decisions..(dumb).
3)Your last comment is dumb. "He knows he is probably looking for a job soon". .....you don't know....he doesn't know.....If it comes down to Narduzzi or Lembo, you DON'T know what either will do in hiring a staff. If either hired,
there are always, seemingly, coaches retained in a takeover. Neither would come in with completely intact staffs. Coaching is a much more closed fraternity than you would think.....

Reaction Score
I cant wait until we wiff on everyone and are left with no candidates other that TJW, who then accepts another job somewhere else. Now we are stuck with, Mr Busta Nutt.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Weist should run! This football program is run by a bunch of halfass' get ready to enter the dark years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom