What WNBA team do you want to win it all? | The Boneyard

What WNBA team do you want to win it all?

Who do you want to win the WNBA Championship?

• Seattle

• Atlanta

• Washington

• Phoenix

• Connecticut

• Minnesota

• Dallas/LA/Vegas

Results are only viewable after voting.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Curious to see who UCONN fans will be rooting to win it all. I only had 6 options so I grouped Vegas/Dallas/LA together since none of those teams have a UCONN standout.

I'm personally rooting for the villainous LA Sparks...hoping they can make a strong run this year. Wouldn't mind Atlanta winning it all either, they're a joy to watch with their athleticism and make for a great underdog.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Seattle, not really for the UConn connection but because they are my local team. And someone other than Minnesota or LA would be good as far as I'm concerned.

Reaction Score
1. I want Minnesota to win it. They are my team. The away they have played this season leads me to believe they will break my heart; That this is finally the end of their run/reign.
2. LA, IMO, is the team to beat. They are very talented all over the floor. They have been coasting through the season waiting for the playoffs.
3. Phoenix is a tough out, but they do not play defense and we know what defense does in relation to the offense.
4. I like that Seattle has made a major stride toward elitism; Not quite sold on their championship caliber. Maybe another year out, but cannot wait too long because of Sue Bird. In close games, she is a mighty asset.
5. Washington with the right matchup can win it all. They like to play on the perimeter. If it becomes a banging contest, they will lose. If Ariel Atkins does not come back from the hip injury, all bets are off. I have seen a lot of them this year. They are a very good team with a very good coach.
6. Atlanta without McCoughtry will be playing for pride. They have enough talent to go along with that pride to score a couple of one and done upsets.
7. Connecticut is an unknown quantity. I have no idea what kind of team they have.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Strangely, 3 of the top 4 teams are in the Eastern Conference!

Reaction Score
I want Seattle, but Loyd has fizzled out at the end of the season like she knows how to. They need her to play like the All-Star she is, in order to win it all.

Reaction Score
Would be great to see Breanna Stewart win another big title! But if she doesn't win, I'd root for Tiffany Hayes to win. She hasn't been there before, and it would be poetic justice for this lady, who has improved so immensely, to win the big one.

Pheonix and Minnesota, i.e., Diana and Maya, have done this many times. So it would be nice for them to make room for other UConn alumnae!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am a die hard Phoenix Mercury fan, so I would love for them to win the Championship.

If not Phoenix, my next choice is Maya Moore, and the Minnesota Lynx.

No L.A. Sparks. I do not like them. I know it's funny, because I am a huge Lakers fan :).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom