What will you be looking to see in today's game? | The Boneyard

What will you be looking to see in today's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Good morning everyone. Today is game day. I want to know what the Boneyard collective will be looking for in today's game. Who will you be watching? In this last exhibition game, what growth or development do you want/expect to see?

I will focus my attention on Butler, Chong, and the 3 freshmen. I know what to expect from the core 4. I'm not concerned about them. I know what they'll bring to the table. It's the other 5 I'm concerned about. Today's game will give us a preview of Monday's game in 8 days, when they begin the regular season against Florida State in Tallahassee. I wonder who will be the 5th starter today? Enjoy the game. :)

Reaction Score
Good morning everyone. Today is game day. I want to know what the Boneyard collective will be looking for in today's game. Who will you be watching? In this last exhibition game, what growth or development do you want/expect to see?

I will focus my attention on Butler, Chong, and the 3 freshmen. I know what to expect from the core 4. I'm not concerned about them. I know what they'll bring to the table. It's the other 5 I'm concerned about. Today's game will give us a preview of Monday's game in 8 days, when they begin the regular season against Florida State in Tallahassee. I wonder who will be the 5th starter today? Enjoy the game. :)
LOL, I forgot we have a game today. Yes we have a game 1:00 PM ET.

University of Connecticut powered by College Sports Live

Reaction Score

\
Give me the envelope-----And the Fifth Starter is"" Drum roll----Chong~~~! In Tallahassee, Fla
Cuz---if she does not start--her sit down will be very sore until May first. My money is on Chong..

Reaction Score
I'm right there with you, Carnac. I'm itching to see the more of the development of Saniya and Natalie from last year, and really excited to see more of what the freshmen bring to the table, Crystal in particular.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm right there with you, Carnac. I'm itching to see the more of the development of Saniya and Natalie from last year, and really excited to see more of what the freshmen bring to the table, Crystal in particular.

Post game comment: Final score score: UConn 95 - Post 32

I got to see everything I wanted to see. Lots of Natalie, Saniya and the 3 freshmen. This game provided everyone to get all of the jitters out of their system. It gave the coaches one last opportunity to observe everyone in different combinations. Geno went small to begin the game with Dangerfield, Nurse, Chong, Williams and Collier. The game was over after the first quarter as UConn raced out to a 35-3 start. It was downhill from there. Williams and Collier showed they are ready to begin the season. They both had double doubles today. Gabby led the way with a 17 points (7/7) 1st qtr points. She finished the half with 20.

Collier worked hard on the boards. Dangerfield ran the offense nicely without turning the ball over. Butler's mid-range shot was working today.
Lots of playing time for everyone, including Tierney Lawlor. It was nice to her get a large number of minutes today. All of the freshmen did themselves proud today. They all looked good. Now, it's on to Tallahassee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom