what we need today / this season | The Boneyard

what we need today / this season

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Jalen plays hard for all of his 30+ minutes of the game, every game, every minute

Gilbert continues to rehab, he's going to break through soon and take his game up a notch

Polley to make the shots he's made all his life

Carlton to have his hands and eyes up expecting the ball to come to him

Vital to be Vital, just make 3's consistently

Diarra to play and give us strength inside

Wilson, Cobb, Smith, Adams to be productive and do their jobs

JUST DO YOUR JOB, nothing more and nothing less

GO HUSKIES, give us one of those amazing stretch runs we used to expect. If Hurley is the next Calhoun (OK, that might not be fair), if Hurley is anything like Jim Calhoun, this is what I expect

Reaction Score
If you have trust in Dan Hurley( which, for the record, not only do I but I think he was the perfect hire and still do), you can't look at results. They are almost as meaningless as that Tulsa comeback late in the game to get us back to a respectable 6. You need to look at effort. You need to look at body language. You need to look at who is coachable on the floor, which players are executing. Getting rid of all the toxicity that was in place takes time and I strongly believe this staff is in the process of doing just that. My guess is you will see a lot of AG, Carlton, and Sid if healthy. The rest, including JA, is on them. If they meet expectations they play. If not, they sit. In one last tribute to that other guy* who once was a great player here himself and an early leader, "there are no escalators" in a rebuild. We need to take the stairs on this one, "one step at a time".

*as for that other guy, see you in court! Go UConn.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It’s pretty simple in some ways.

Make a few more stops

Make a few more shots, and FTs

Grab a few more rebounds.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think Tulane is the only AAC team we haven’t lost to. Make it happen fellas!

Reaction Score
In order to win today we have to score more points than Tulane scores, in my opinion

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom