OT: - What was your most recent random thought? Mines... | The Boneyard

OT: What was your most recent random thought? Mines...

Reaction Score
When you bake something that you cover in alum. foil, which side faces out? The shiny side or the dull side?
I would LOVE to know that answer.
The meaning of like and which side of aluminum foil faces up.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Is it shorter to Boston or by train?

Reaction Score
When you bake something that you cover in alum. foil, which side faces out? The shiny side or the dull side?
I saw the answer to this recently. According to the manufacturers, the way the aluminum goes through rollers makes one side shiny and the other dull and which side is up makes no difference. For non-stick foil there is a correct side the food should be in contact with.

Reaction Score
I saw the answer to this recently. According to the manufacturers, the way the aluminum goes through rollers makes one side shiny and the other dull and which side is up makes no difference. For non-stick foil there is a correct side the food should be in contact with.
Hallelujah!
One more of my life’s mysteries answered.
Only about 100K more to go!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
( A dream snippet I had) Do you need proof of vaccination to get into heaven? :oops:
Only if you believe HE really meant that love thy neighbor stuff. Otherwise, toss the dice !

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
This may be the horse dewormer talking, but just because you can't add two numbers together doesn't mean you're not an expert in all that other sciency stuff.
It never ceases to amaze me how often people are entirely unaware of, and yet entirely confident in, their own ignorance.

Reaction Score
Where to get my hamburger? (McDonald's not considering)
Burger King?
Carl Jr.?
Burger King, or
In-N-Out?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
When did supposedly educated folk (including newspaper writers and ad designers) suddenly decide that it isn't necessary to spell correctly or use decent grammar? I find at least one (obvious) error in almost every newspaper or magazine I read. And I am only an average speller and I'm not the grammar police, either. But it can be jarring.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom