What the future holds for ‘23 champ squad? | The Boneyard

What the future holds for ‘23 champ squad?

Reaction Score
I’m salivating over this quote from AK. Remember what happened with Bazz and Giffey. This is mega dope! Gives me goosebumps.

But I truly believe if anybody can pull it off like Bazz, it’s AK and DC, the hare core UConn players who bleed blue in their DNA.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Pretty cool story:

When Donovan Clingan committed to Dan Hurley and the UConn men's basketball team at a barbecue at Hurley's Glastonbury home in July, 2021, he did so with with a bold statement.
"Coach," Clingan said to Hurley, "let's go get No. 5."

"But," Clingan confessed on Monday night, "I did not think it would be my freshman year."

Yet there was Clingan, sporting shades and an oversized GLD chain around his neck, the life of the party inside the Huskies' locker room after they had, indeed, clinched national championship No. 5.

Reaction Score
This is just amazing numbers for a freshmen center who is behind Adama in rotation.

Clingan was a huge factor in UConn's success this season, averaging 6.9 points and 5.6 rebounds per game while averaging just 13 minutes a contest. He swatted away a team-best 70 shots and influenced about three times that many.

Reaction Score
I’m salivating over this quote from AK. Remember what happened with Bazz and Giffey. This is mega dope! Gives me goosebumps.

But I truly believe if anybody can pull it off like Bazz, it’s AK and DC, the hare core UConn players who bleed blue in their DNA.

Love this quote. I'm just gonna be all uconn BB for prob the next 2 weeks...
Oh wait, I'm UConn bball in freakin July for God's sake. All year, every year

pj

Reaction Score
Thought adama was not allowed any nil deal as a foreign player

He can't earn money in the US (lacks a work visa) but can earn it abroad ... some players have gone to the Bahamas to earn money.

Reactions: THC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom