What Should UCONN Football Fans Look Forward to This Season. | The Boneyard

What Should UCONN Football Fans Look Forward to This Season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who the hell is Chandler Parsons? LMAO

What Should UCONN Football Fans Look Forward to This Season.
http://aacfootballfever.com/uconn-h...ootball-fans-look-forward-to-this-season.html

>>Quarterback Play

This one is a wild card. While the situation isn’t fully clear at this time, at least one thing is; Chandler Parsons and Casey Cochran are out of the picture.

JuCo transfer Garrett Anderson and NC-State transfer Bryant Shirreffs will battle it out and UConn football will have a different look and feel at quarterback, no matter who Diaco dubs as his starter. Shirreffs impressed many at the spring game with his legs and Anderson has just arrived to campus after getting married a few weeks ago.<<

I give people who enjoy writing/blogging about sports in a public forum a lot of credit but man, do some homework and proof-reading before hitting "post"!! (Then again a 6-9 QB would be intriguing).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think the fans should look forward to improvement on the offensive side of the ball plus A couple early wins(Nova and Army) and a spirited game vs Missouri. Will they beat the Tigers, probably not but.... the tenacity to which they play will spark some optimism in Husky nation. I'm holding out for hope that a FBS quality QB emerges and that the D can put more pressure on opposing QB's this year especially ones that like to run. Containing dual threats and option keepers needs to improve. If the Huskies are bouncing around a 500 record or better mid way through the season the fans should have plenty to look forward to..... hopefully a trip to a bowl game, any bowl game but at the very least a marked improvement over last season.

I have a feeling that just being in better shape, more stamina, better hit ability will carry them to wins that they should win.

Reaction Score
I'm just looking forward to kickoff to be honest. The summer months leading up to every season are full of optimism (even if unjustified) and by the time opening night rolls around I am so amped to watch UConn football.

Granted this has made the last four seasons all the tougher to stomach, but hope always springs eternal.

Reaction Score
As a fan of both college and the NFL, I love football season. Even if UConn struggles again this year, I'll still be tailgating in the blue lot before every game, trying to make the best of the situation. If UConn can turn it around this season, that would make Saturdays much more enjoyable

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Fans (season ticket holders) have the extended tailgating to look forward to - otherwise nothing seems to be set in stone.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Regardless of team's record, the cheerleaders are always a Win in my book.

Reaction Score
sierra-nevada-4-way-ipa-seasonal-sampler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member