What seed do you think we would get? | The Boneyard

What seed do you think we would get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This team has out preformed all expectations and made for a very exciting season. Assuming we would have won 2 games in the BET, where do you think we would be seeded? Our RPI is currently 19 right now (Joe Lunardi's ranking).

I know it doesn't matter much, but it's fun to think about.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I believe we are a solid 4, or better....in a year where we are eligible...

In my view, our ranking and our potential have been "rounded down" all year....predicated on the "discount" applied to us, precisely because we are not tournament eligible...

Note: When we lost to the Lobos...it was more attributed to the opinion that we sucked, than because they were good... It has taken them a while to be acknowledged as "good" (yet, another "solid 4" seed team....)

Reaction Score
I believe we are a solid 4, or better....in a year where we are eligible...

In my view, our ranking and our potential have been "rounded down" all year....predicated on the "discount" applied to us, precisely because we are not tournament eligible...

Note: When we lost to the Lobos...it was more attributed to the opinion that we sucked, than because they were good... It has taken them a while to be acknowledged as "good" (yet, another "solid 4" seed team....)
There is no way we are a top 16 team or have a top 16 resume

U

UCONNfan1

I'd say 6 or so right now. But we still have hoops games to play. But as of today if the season ended i'd say a 6 seed...

caw

Reaction Score
Right now a 6 seed, look where ND is as the best comparison. Win out the regular season and a 4 seed. Win the BET and a 2 seed, or 3 seed at worst. That would have UConn at 25 or 26 and 7 depending on BET byes. That would include wins over Gtown, Cuse, ND, Cincy x 2, and MSU (not to mention 1-3 quality wins in the BET). Worst loss would be to SJU or Nova which are both bubble teams.

I hope UConn wins out and has all the tie-breakers. Throw a whole cloak of doubt and put up an * next to the BET champion and NCAAT champion.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
We'd be a 4-6 but we would be hurt by Wolfs absence in the BET and the NCAA 's . As limited as he is he would at least give us a 7 ft presence in a weak area.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Based on Lunardi, polls, RPi, top 50, and BE standings I'd say 7 no worse than 8. Very similar profile to Pitt and measurably better than Nova except for the head to head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom