What is up with the Olympic highlights? | The Boneyard

What is up with the Olympic highlights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okay, I know the idea is to watch the actual games, and I would have watched USA-Crfoatia if I could have. But still....

I went to Nbcolympics.com and found a "summary" that was maybe two minutes in length. It seemed to be random moments in the game, all of which were chosen because at the time, the scoreboard was showing so that anyone watching would know what the score had advanced to. No connecting narrative, nothing.

So I saw a few shots made, and I figured I'd try YouTube, and there were a couple of videos. One appeared to be the first one that I watched, and I wasn't going to do that again, so I tried the second one. This one was narrated by a computer. After it said "Geno Aureema," I gave up.

Is anyone having better luck, or is this what we get because NBC is covering every minute of every game? Is the game archived anywhere?

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You can see some replays in the nbc Extra" app... Don't know if all are commentary free... I watched the skeet finals. Dont know if there a simply highlights

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
USA-Croatia.... I went to Nbcolympics.com and found a "summary" that was maybe two minutes in length. It seemed to be random moments in the game... Is the game archived anywhere?[/quote]
HowYaDoin TC,

- Yes the full game is archived, but it was kind of hard to find behind all the game summaries and even some 2008 Olympic games.
- You may wish to try this link for USA-Croatia WBB full game: http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/browse/index.html#sx=sports&cx=basketball
-Note, this works for me in New Joyzee, by entering my zipcode & cable provider... and it will ask you for yours, which hopefully is also compatible.
- I've also had good luck watching both full games of USA Women's soccer at this same website... although it took some website searching.
- I'll monitor this thread a while, in case the link has problems on your end.

Hope that may help you & fellow 'Yarders,
Arty

PS: USA-France W Soccer full game + USA-Columbia W Soccer full game: http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/browse/index.html#sx=sports&cx=soccer&fx=all&ox=recommended&vx=grid&px=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom