What is the best way to watch March Madness abroad? | The Boneyard

What is the best way to watch March Madness abroad?

Reaction Score
Hi guys, I want to watch here in Colombia but I am wondering, what is the best way to watch? Is it simply "March madness on demand" or are their other cheaper and/or better options? Thanks!

I love to rapidly cycle through games depending on situation (example: My goodness, they cut the lead to 2 with under 4 minutes, let me change the channel from this 77-70 game, still 6 minutes to go, etc. kind of situation). Sometimes march madness on demand feels to clunky and/or slow.

Reaction Score
When I was in Peru WatchESPN worked with varying success.. but reddit streaming football worked fine.

I believe NCAA site streams everything for free, that would be my go-to if I were in SA for the tournament.

Reaction Score
Ya, using chrome icognito I can see the games for the time being because without GI, it states only in the states and bahamas (for some reason, ugh).

Reaction Score
Ya, using chrome icognito I can see the games for the time being because without GI, it states only in the states and bahamas (for some reason, ugh).
Yeah i got this error too whilst down in that area... used a VPN. I believe there are some Chrome based extension VPN's that you could use to mask your IP while in Chrome. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of it. Personally, I use Private Internet Access - that worked like a charm.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Same as here, drunk and eating chicken wings.

Reaction Score
Currently using hotspot shield. That was spotty for me back in China when I lived there in 2009 and 2010. But so far, it seems to have improved. If I could just pay like 10 or 15 dollars or something for 4 days of b-ball this week and 4 more next week, I totally would for something solid, where I could freely switch between the games. Oh well.

Still going strong as of now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom