OT: - What is going on with Bobby Hurley and Arizona St.? | The Boneyard

OT: What is going on with Bobby Hurley and Arizona St.?

Reaction Score
I have not been paying too much attention to the Pac 12 but ASU seems to be struggling a great deal at just 10-12 (7-9 Pac 12 record).

Has it been injuries or what? A little surprised to see Dan's brother struggling this year. Will ASU be back next year? They kind of have to be good so Dan can meet his brother in the elite 8 someday for a trip to the final four on the line. So pick it up starting next year, ASU.

Reaction Score
I asked this question before but didnt get an answer. I think it has to do with the fact that people on the board probably dont stay up that late to watch them including myself! They were a projected Final 4 to Elite 8 team preseason they have the talent its got to make you think its the coaching

Reaction Score
Josh Christopher and Marcus Bagley were expected to be one and done but their play didn’t reflect that. Remy Martin to me is a talented PG but a lil wild. Roster has/had a lot of talent but it didn’t seem to mesh to me

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Absolutely. If I had to do it all over again, ASU would be damn near the top of my list.
As a guy, I am not good looking enough to have justified the out of state expense to attend college at ASU. But I did alright at UConn.

Edit: no disrespect to the fine ladies in Storrs, Connecticut.

Reaction Score
They don't play defense.

That has generally been Bobby's problem there. He has the same Hurley pressure D style that fouls a lot, but without the shotblocking and rim protection to make it work. They also usually have zero rebounding for some reason. Maybe it's too hot to rebound in Arizona.

Josh Christopher injury hurt, but he wasn't playing amazingly beforehand anyways.

Reaction Score
As a guy, I am not good looking enough to have justified the out of state expense to attend college at ASU. But I did alright at UConn.

Edit: no disrespect to the fine ladies in Storrs, Connecticut.
I was referring to the opportunity to study under Lawrence Krauss. I guess there are some good looking girls there too, though.

Reaction Score
Absolutely. If I had to do it all over again, ASU would be damn near the top of my list.
I thought that very thing when I drove down to the ASU campus in my mid twenties.

Reaction Score
ASU has always been a coach's graveyard, which is strange because recruiting to that campus looks easy as hell.
Took a road trip with a couple of friends back in `09 to bring a relative who was attending and got to see the campus. I have never seen such a concentration of beautiful women in my life before or since.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom