What is everyone paying for ESPN+? | The Boneyard

What is everyone paying for ESPN+?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I can get it for $100 for the year, which equates to $8.33 a month. With the men’s and women’s team being hot and football being bowl eligible, I really haven’t missed watching hockey games that much, but it would be nice to have the opportunity and I am definitely going to want it for baseball in the spring.

Reaction Score
I can get it for $100 for the year, which equates to $8.33 a month. With the men’s and women’s team being hot and football being bowl eligible, I really haven’t missed watching hockey games that much, but it would be nice to have the opportunity and I am definitely going to want it for baseball in the spring.

We have it as part of a bundle which also includes Hulu and Disney for $14 a month . Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+ | Hulu.com

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
UConn baseball was exclusively on FloSports last season. I think that cost me 29.99 per month for the 3 months I had it. We weren’t on ESPN until the College World Series started.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
You can see in the attached article, that starting on March 22nd through the end of the year, baseball is almost exclusively on FloSports. February 17 thru March 19 is still listed as TBA. (Scroll to schedule at bottom of article)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I have the Disney & Hulu bundle as well. I believe it's $13.99, but going up to $14.99 at some point soon.

Reaction Score
Oops…heres the article I referenced above.

I mentioned this on one of the UConn baseball threads. The baseball schedule on the UConn Athletics website currently list the streamed video of home games as being shown on UConn+. I would have thought those games would continue to be on FloSports, but we'll see what happens in the spring.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I mentioned this on one of the UConn baseball threads. The baseball schedule on the UConn Athletics website currently list the streamed video of home games as being shown on UConn+. I would have thought those games would continue to be on FloSports, but we'll see what happens in the spring.
Either way it won’t be ESPN+. Just didn’t want anyone to subscribe because they were counting on seeing UConn baseball there.

Reaction Score
Either way it won’t be ESPN+. Just didn’t want anyone to subscribe because they were counting on seeing UConn baseball there.

It may have been posted on the hockey threads, but I don't recall reading any posts or stories about Hockey East signing a deal to have their games on ESPN+. Whatever the case, it is apparent that such a deal was concluded. ESPN+ is pretty much the home of UConn hockey this season, but for no other UConn sports.

Reaction Score
It may have been posted on the hockey threads, but I don't recall reading any posts or stories about Hockey East signing a deal to have their games on ESPN+. Whatever the case, it is apparent that such a deal was concluded. ESPN+ is pretty much the home of UConn hockey this season, but for no other UConn sports.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
About to get it (and Disney+, and Hulu) for "free." We just upgraded our cell phones.

Reaction Score
I have the Disney & Hulu bundle as well. I believe it's $13.99, but going up to $14.99 at some point soon.
I have this bundle as well. Watch the games on Hulu because the ESPN app wants me to subscribe separately for some reason. I won't double dip.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
The stand alone ESPN+ has doubled in price from $4.99 a month over the past year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom