What if.. | The Boneyard

What if..

Reaction Score
UConn isn’t the only school on the way out of the AAC..

These things happen in bunches. I think that we will be the first but not the last.

Reaction Score
To go where?

UConn is in a unique spot to go to the Big East. I don't see anyone else moving unless there is another
P5 move in the longer term

Reaction Score
UConn isn’t the only school on the way out of the AAC..

These things happen in bunches. I think that we will be the first but not the last.

Much more likely, short term, to have teams applying to take UConn's place in the AAC.

B12

Reaction Score
Much more likely, short term, to have teams applying to take UConn's place in the AAC.
Gotta think Liberty mailed in an application with a huge check.

To the OP. Doubtful any team leaves the AAC due to no places to go. Big 12 (in current configuration) won't add any more as that will make the gap between the B1G/SEC even bigger.

I personally see a different scenario getting ready to happen in the next 2 years. The money is getting crazy different between the top and bottom of the p-5. It's going to be tempting (100+ million per decade) for KU to leave. Everything points to them trying to shore things up for that move as the AD is throwing money at facilities and putting out fires as fast as possible. That will be interesting to watch.

Reaction Score
Gotta think Liberty mailed in an application with a huge check.

To the OP. Doubtful any team leaves the AAC due to no places to go. Big 12 (in current configuration) won't add any more as that will make the gap between the B1G/SEC even bigger.

I personally see a different scenario getting ready to happen in the next 2 years. The money is getting crazy different between the top and bottom of the p-5. It's going to be tempting (100+ million per decade) for KU to leave. Everything points to them trying to shore things up for that move as the AD is throwing money at facilities and putting out fires as fast as possible. That will be interesting to watch.

I have no rational reason other than to say that these things seem to happen in clumps.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom