What if? | The Boneyard

What if?

Reaction Score
What if a bunch of these freshman redshirting is not as bad of a thing as some think? What if our veterans are truly better players than the freshman that were in front of them, who HCRE was playing for whether it be to play his guys or just to get them experience, and we end up being a better team because of it? I am really hoping, and almost confident we will see some better play with veterans in over the freshman. Time will tell.

Reaction Score
Better question, what if they’re not?
What freshman are going to swing games in our favor? The guys redshirting have mostly had limited roles on special teams. Heron has made good plays at WR but there's enough depth there that it makes sense to RS him. Haynes was playing every third possession the first two games and the staff must have decided he wasn't an upgrade over Leone.

This is the smart and correct move. Like Edsall explained to the players, you'll thank him in 4 years. It's too bad Tahj is injured because I'm sure redshirting one of the corners would be beneficial too.

Reaction Score
What freshman are going to swing games in our favor? The guys redshirting have mostly had limited roles on special teams. Heron has made good plays at WR but there's enough depth there that it makes sense to RS him. Haynes was playing every third possession the first two games and the staff must have decided he wasn't an upgrade over Leone.

This is the smart and correct move. Like Edsall explained to the players, you'll thank him in 4 years. It's too bad Tahj is injured because I'm sure redshirting one of the corners would be beneficial too.
I don’t disagree with the red shirts. If you want to build a program, you need to build depth. My fear is the product that they put on the field may be worse.

Reaction Score
What if a bunch of these freshman redshirting is not as bad of a thing as some think? What if our veterans are truly better players than the freshman that were in front of them, who HCRE was playing for whether it be to play his guys or just to get them experience, and we end up being a better team because of it? I am really hoping, and almost confident we will see some better play with veterans in over the freshman. Time will tell.
I wish I could like this 20 times. I couldn't agree more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom