What If? | The Boneyard

What If?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
If Uconn gets commitments and signatures from Boston, Amihere, and Horston, would that be considered a very good recruiting class if they signed no one else for 2019? Would that be pleasing to Uconn fans or disappointing because they don't sign Jones or Van Lith?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Van Lith is 2020, the year of the point guard. We do need to get a top level PG from that class.

I think that would be an excellent class, especially because we will need the size. Hopefully in that scenario Jones does not end up at ND.

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
If Uconn gets commitments and signatures from Boston, Amihere, and Horston, would that be considered a very good recruiting class if they signed no one else for 2019? Would that be pleasing to Uconn fans or disappointing because they don't sign Jones or Van Lith?
This UCONN fan would be very pleased with a 2019 class of Boston, Amihere, and Horston. I would still be disappointed by UCONN not sign Haley Jones especially if she ends up where @Huskee11 said. As I have said in other post UCONN will need 2 regular rotation players and at least 1 starter in 2019 to stay in championship contention.

Reaction Score

I'd prefer Boston and Jones to your option but it would certainly would potentially be a really great class

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Van Lith is 2020, the year of the point guard. We do need to get a top level PG from that class.

I think that would be an excellent class, especially because we will need the size. Hopefully in that scenario Jones does not end up at ND.
I'm with you. We need the size.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I'd prefer Boston and Jones to your option but it would certainly would potentially be a really great class
Based on comments on the BY, if Jones signs with Uconn that alone would make it an outstanding class. I really hope she commits to Uconn and stays with the commitment.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Based on comments on the BY, if Jones signs with Uconn that alone would make it an outstanding class. I really hope she commits to Uconn and stays with the commitment.
Jones is definitely an impact player, and I very much want her, but I want a class of 3-4. We need size and more elite talent. We’ll be losing 2 phenomenal players in Lou and Pheesa. We need 2-3 really good players to replace them.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Personally, I would be delighted with that class. UConn would be bringing in a combination of size and athleticism with the ability to stifle opposing offenses. Add in ONO, CW, Crystal for 1 year and whatever guards and wings UConn recruits in the following years and I see multiple national championships in the Huskies future.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Personally, I would be delighted with that class. UConn would be bringing in a combination of size and athleticism with the ability to stifle opposing offenses. Add in ONO, CW, Crystal for 1 year and whatever guards and wings UConn recruits in the following years and I see multiple national championships in the Huskies future.
I agree about Amihere, Boston, and Horston, but I really want Haley next year too. And Hailey the following year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom