What if ? ( In the mix for 6) | The Boneyard

What if ? ( In the mix for 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it's longshot but what if the UConn men's basketball team were to repeat as national champions this year ? Where would that put us all time ? Where would that put Dan Hurley? If , if they pulled this off they would be one of only a handful of teams in the last 40 years to repeat? They would have 6 total men's championships . They would have won two championships within a ten year span in back to back decades. Dan Hurley would only be one championship behind coach Calhoun ( unreal) . Where would that put Newton , Karaban and Clingan in UConn history ? I cannot believe that we can realistically talk about this. I understand it's a longshot , but we have a chance .

Reaction Score
What if the only people who survive this smoke in the Northeast are those of us who embraced weed years ago?
Survive like just end up with lung cancer later? Do they prescribe weed for people with lung cancer?

Reaction Score
Sad Step By Step GIF by Tonko House

Don't let life keep you from laughing at it, @uconnblueinky
I won't !!

Reaction Score
I rode the fast track to work for a couple months and tbe air quality in those seemed more excruciating than Canadian smoke.

Reaction Score
The program is already there. We’re the only program to have won 5 national championships in the last twenty five years.

In that same timeframe, name the schools that have won 4.

(trick question - no one has won four)

Reaction Score
This isn’t true at all
You're right dude , my bad. I just did some research and found out that our bodies are totally made to filter cannabinoids and whatever other chemicals are in gummies over an extended period of time with no side effects whatsoever. I just assumed we weren't. Then I looked further and found that almost never are illnesses that were caused by medications/ poisons treated with more medications / poisons that cause further issues. Everything regulated and approved by the FDA is totally safe and I should trust the opinions of the people who want to use the drugs and the people selling them the drugs. Just to make sure my apology wasn't for nothing, I just watched ten televised advertisements for common medications and on none of them were there any long , long lists of possible/ probable side effects , more than half including cancers or even death and almost every one includining liver and kidney disease. So again, I'm wrong and any one who I know that is a doctor or pharmacist who agreed with my original statement is a fool.

Reaction Score
DOOMED!
I know it's longshot but what if the UConn men's basketball team were to repeat as national champions this year ? Where would that put us all time ? Where would that put Dan Hurley? If , if they pulled this off they would be one of only a handful of teams in the last 40 years to repeat? They would have 6 total men's championships . They would have won two championships within a ten year span in back to back decades. Dan Hurley would only be one championship behind coach Calhoun ( unreal) . Where would that put Newton , Karaban and Clingan in UConn history ? I cannot believe that we can realistically talk about this. I understand it's a longshot , but we have a chance .DOOMED

Reaction Score
You're right dude , my bad. I just did some research and found out that our bodies are totally made to filter cannabinoids and whatever other chemicals are in gummies over an extended period of time with no side effects whatsoever. I just assumed we weren't. Then I looked further and found that almost never are illnesses that were caused by medications/ poisons treated with more medications / poisons that cause further issues. Everything regulated and approved by the FDA is totally safe and I should trust the opinions of the people who want to use the drugs and the people selling them the drugs. Just to make sure my apology wasn't for nothing, I just watched ten televised advertisements for common medications and on none of them were there any long , long lists of possible/ probable side effects , more than half including cancers or even death and almost every one includining liver and kidney disease. So again, I'm wrong and any one who I know that is a doctor or pharmacist who agreed with my original statement is a fool.
I wish this site was harder to find.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Oh, it says “in KY” so maybe dude is hopped up on hillbilly heroine.

Reaction Score
Do you genuinely not recognize how annoying you’re being?
Not really , my opinion just goes against what you think is good and true and so you resort to insulting people. Which is fine and expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom