What happens when....

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
fqiHb.gif

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
It will feel great that it was the right move. However are we talking first year?

Reaction Score
Danny Hurley wins the title with ollie's guys?
Probably won't happen for several reasons. First, he will lose more of Ollie's guys than Ollie lost of Calhoun's guys. Second, Ollie's guys aren't as good as Calhoun's guys nor were they coached as well. But, if such a miracle were to occur, it will be more impressive than what Ollie did. And he would still have to maintain a high level of performance once the team is all his. Regardless of what you may want to believe, no one hated Ollie. All a coach needs to do is win with some regularity to the point of providing hope and an entertaining product.

Reaction Score
the pro-Ollie camp finally admits something was terribly wrong the last few years.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
First of all, Jalen would need to play like Shabazz .... among many other things.

The return of that Hungry Huskies bunch is not likely but we would all be happy if they just got back into the NCAA tournament.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The assessment of Ollie as a recruiter and the talent of the players he brought in would have to increase in inverse proportion to the assessment of his ability to coach them.

Reaction Score
Have a party on Monday night. Fire Hurley on Tuesday morning. Hire Billy Donovan on Wednesday.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The assessment of Ollie as a recruiter and the talent of the players he brought in would have to increase in inverse proportion to the assessment of his ability to coach them.

Not much for me. I think the players are better than people think, and Ollie's ability to coach them is much worse than many people think. This team has better players than many teams we lost to. Even teams that blew us out.

Reaction Score
Next year will be tough IMO, that is expected. After that, lets just focus on getting back to sweet 16s, top 25 finishes and Top 3 AAC finishes.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What happens if Hurley wins with Ollie's guys? I'm thinking canonization.

(On a personal basis, probably a yell, a few hugs, and maybe a tear or two.)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not much for me. I think the players are better than people think, and Ollie's ability to coach them is much worse than many people think. This team has better players than many teams we lost to. Even teams that blew us out.

At some positions perhaps, but our entire front line is subpar talent. Certainly was too green to be very effective.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom